Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Invest to Farm Project-intofarm.com

hyipclub

Investment project

On the one hand, we have partners and profitable business projects. On the other hand, we have investors and their private capital.

Combining these elements, we have a profitable business in the real economy, provided with capital for growth and expansion.

This site is a platform for private investors, representing an opportunity for easy money investment and subsequent profits from investments.

We connect with thousands of private capital, and obtain funds, making it possible to grow and upgrade really large companies.

We work closely with our business partners, and hold shares of some major companies that we work with. Among those are agricultural production in northern China, and coal-mining enterprises in the center and Far East of Russia.

We try to do our project as conveniently as possible and as a financially attractive tool.

We will be glad to have you as our investors.

How it works

1. You buy a virtual farm. For example, for $20:

2. Every week, the farm brings you 5 eggs:

3. You sell eggs for $0.2 per unit: = $1

4. Every six months you are selling 130 eggs for $26:

5. If you buy another farm you will earn in six months additional +$26

The mechanism of money making:

Received from users money invested in a real production.

For example, 4000 users bought a farm for $400.

For $1,6 million contract real modern farming.

Acquiring a real farm brings real money.

Some of that money goes back to users' accounts monthly as an income.

Thus, you are participating in joint investments, and receive your share of the profits.

A high percentage of profits are made possible by the management of investment capital, participation in venture capital investing, funding profitable projects and improving the performance of existing business through the purchase of new equipment and expanding production.

In other words, your money works for you in a real business.

banner-1328207264.png

Farming is very hard job, and that’s why no one likes to do it. One of those who is doing it are those from Into Farm Project. They not only have their farms, but also are giving us opportunity to have our own. That mean You can by different kind of farm and earn from product you have (egg). By selling you can earn or re invest in another farm.

If you started among the first investors, you where able to withdraw your money. On the other hand you where able to enlarge your property by buying another farm.

According to owner of this project all members who reach $20 and asked for withdrawal where payed.

By joining this program you decided to earn steady income for days to come.

i already see this site but you know i am not sure too much with this virtual farm, and i wonder from where admin get money from to paid the investors too, even the system that they offered here is a unique system, but it some kind of strange to see if they are doing investment in farm LOL

• 3 months later...

it seems this program now starting to make me want to invest :D, from what i see this program only listed in 2 hyip monitors and until now the status of this program still paying which make me quite surprised, even their progress so slow, maybe because of the system that they have, but as long as they paying people will look for it

• 5 weeks later...

@nagi: are you invest in this site too? well i will think to invest here too since the amount of earning for some investors here is quite good and i see some payment proof shared every week by some random investors in other forums, which make me more interested with them

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find a single hyip monitoring site that is monitoring this site. Can anyway give me a hyip monitoring site that has this site monitored? thanks.

My assessment of this site so far is weird. Because I like how admin of this site become innovated but same time this site is not that popular really. In fact I can't find a hyip monitoring site that monitor this site.

• 3 months later...

Since I started as investor with Intofarm, I am payed usually every month.

From begining: InToFarm is online since 18/04/2011 I am in that program,

and so far there was not any problem. Several times I asked their asisstance,

and got response very fast. In my oppinion they are very stable company.

There’s just one think I don’t like, and it is if You buy severall let’s say mini farms,

why can’t You exchange them for one small farm!?

I never got answer about that question ?!

I can't find a single hyip monitoring site that is monitoring this site. Can anyway give me a hyip monitoring site that has this site monitored? thanks.

My assessment of this site so far is weird. Because I like how admin of this site become innovated but same time this site is not that popular really. In fact I can't find a hyip monitoring site that monitor this site.

I think that sure you don't know ways to search it for monitors because this site approved very good status from monitors now when almost monitors still approving with status "Paying", you can check status of monitors for this site here: http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/intofarm.com?final=1, I too have invested some USD with this site via Payza and too having 80 cents in account now, it is very long to refund again money because this site is paying with monthly