All Pips

Showtime Forum - Showtimeforum.com

Jackson

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am asking for an explanation from admin

Why is this forum entering scamming ? Many members have been banned for stupid reason of "spamming" when in fact many never even post a single reply before !

Furthermore why is the forum only paying requests of small amounts and not large amounts.

We need answers !

Truly saying i am shocked of this forum because i have there 55 post and at this moment we get banned from here . although i heard that co-Admin hacked the forum but dont understanding then what is his profit. anyway probably we lost another high paying forum in current time.

Well as I know one of the co-admins have been kicked out of the forum and he now I believe don't care about the forum anymore.

What a shame, kicking out a co-admin.

I really wonder will they pay or not. They open for so short time and yet get into such a mess. Confidence has dropped, seriously. I am not confident about this forum anymore.

I have placed my request now and I am hoping that the Admin will pay that at least. Personally, I am not active here, not until I see a few more ad banners on the forum. Then, for sure one can be convinced there won't be any cash troubles here.

I also think the admin meet the problems of money,I had request over seven days but not receive the payment,When I try to contact the admin,but the admin no reply to me!

Now there is no banning problem here and i am also posting here but i am not sure will get paid or not because still there is many pending payment request which is not clearing by Admin and i think it is for lack of fund when there is only few advertisement . i am still posting there because to reach my first 100 post then will request and without posting will wait for my payment .

I think the forum is collapsing.

The whoever admin he is...is not paying members' money.

I don't think the admin would be paying members though. If he wanted, he would have paid.

Luckily I didn't stay active at this Showtime Forum

I also think,I post over 90,and the STF over 280 points,and when I want to request,I found,the sections of request payment had lots of members is waiting the paying!

My payment request is pending since long now and i have lost hope of getting the payment.

It looks that even admin is not active on this forum, i have already stopped being active on this forum as i dont want waste my time anymore.

I would suggest others as well - dont post on that forum until you want just to waste your time.