Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Showtime Forum - Showtimeforum.com

Jackson

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just know about tis forum here and it seems that the forum offering good rate for posting and they support LR. i just look here and seen there is gpt section which really motivated me to registered there and thinking will be registered today and start posting.

Anyway as of now we are trying to process all the payment within 48 hours ,In every forum there will be some trouble makers ,And there are few spammer who try to bring down the reputation of us ,so we are trying ot hunt each of them .

Well in any forum you'll find a lot of spammers. I guess you should keep some active moderators who can reduce your work by keeping a check on spams. That way the forum would be clean as well as you can concentrate on getting advertisers. ;)

Received my 4th payment from this site today

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! ShowTime Forum (stfnew@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: November 18, 2010 10:12:49 AM

Amount Sent: $3.00 USD

Sender Name: ShowTime Forum

Sender Email: stfnew@gmail.com

Reference Number:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

When i joined the forum then though how Admin pay his member when members are so active and there is less advertisement . anyway in ptp section is most crowded section and many memebrs aposting a lots and as a new member i also more active here but now thinking its good if post 10 post daily.

I dont think that the ptp section is getting too many activity. I think the activity in ptp section is kinda slow too sometimes. i dont think that members post a lot too on that section.i feel when I'm so active in ptp section it wil take a while before i get replied by other members.

The forum is under 20 days old and i think the activity as of know is not bad ,Most of the users now we have are interested to post more in the section of Get Paid to click and HYIPs and all ,Now we have reduced teh rate per payment proof to 1 cent per one .

The forum is under 20 days old and i think the activity as of know is not bad ,Most of the users now we have are interested to post more in the section of Get Paid to click and HYIPs and all ,Now we have reduced teh rate per payment proof to 1 cent per one .

Well nowdays all forums have activity on the HYIP's section the most. THey only include the payment proofs so it's right to keep the rate to 1 cent per post in these sections.

Still there is great activity of members in ptp section and i also continue my job here but little fear about payment because due to more activity of members Admin have to pay to pay good amount of money to members but i think if this continue about ads then it will be hard to pay all members by Admin.

I got banned from this forum because of spamming. But I did not spam the forum at all. These few days I only posted 2 payment proof daily. This is really unjustifiable. I can't even PM the admin. I am really unhappy with this.

I also have the same problem and many members do, too but no need to worry. I read in another forum that according to the admin of STF, it's a system problem and he promised to resolve the problem.

I also have the same problem and many members do, too but no need to worry. I read in another forum that according to the admin of STF, it's a system problem and he promised to resolve the problem.

The webmaster are a scammer,when I only post ten one day and he banned me,I am not violate any rule,I read the rule be careful.So I doubt the admin is a great scammers!

well actually all got banned from this site not because of spamming or what but because co-admin there cheat the site.thats what i heard from other.but now admin try to solve the problem.so then member can join any discussion there again.just wait and see when we can enter the site.i never make any post there so impossible i got banned because of spamming.

Yesterday i got paid from this forum before i was banned but as admin says that his co-admin have cheated him and banned all the members and the problem will be resolved soon. So waiting until the forum is back.

ALERTPAY: Money Received

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! ShowTime Forum (stfnew@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: November 21, 2010 9:51:49 AM

Amount Sent: $3.00 USD

Sender Name: ShowTime Forum

Sender Email: stfnew@gmail.com

Reference Number:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team