Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vascoforex - Vascoforex.com

I'm not Admin

http://vascoforex.com/?p=Incredible

vf_468x60_01.gif

VASCO FOREX

Vasco Forex is a research-driven investment company that is client-centered in its mission and global in it's scope. Our team doesn’t put self interests at odds with the client interests, whether you are an investment-management member or a member of our affiliate-side research unit.

We believe hard work excellence is the key to a constant development and finding unique solutions to the obstacles, so we’ve created research capabilities with exceptional staff, depth and focus on imporovement, on the investment-side and the management-side.

For many years, our steadfast commitment to disciplined portfolio management and innovative research has helped investors weather the market’s downs and ups. Through comprehensive regional, global, single-sector services that aim to bring the highest returns for a targeted level of risk, as well as through tailored investment options, we help members meet their true objectives.

Percents: Daily percentage is subject to change according to Trading Report based on company's performance. Investor receives a portion of profit(share) based on investment amount.

Investment period: 200-250 business days

There are 3 referral levels of an affiliate program

Min: 10$

-Please note that you will be credited 0.35% for all the negative days according to Trading Reports.

-First profit is credited the next following day after deposit is made active.

-Profits are credited from Monday through Friday.

Payment Systems: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, Bankwire

http://vascoforex.com/?p=Incredible

• 1 month later...

This program has been paying so far, but looks like it's investors are not that satisfied with the variable profit feature of this plans, I have heard investors commenting that they have been getting very low ROI sometimes, that it can take them for a long time to reach BEP ever, hope the returns on daily basis will get better.

Well you are right archu7, i am not satisfied with the ROI, some times its too low.We receive ROI for only 5 days a week and when i get just 0.01$ in account i feel like i wasted my money on this program but i hope this program stays around for a long time because it looks reliable.

Well you are right archu7, i am not satisfied with the ROI, some times its too low.We receive ROI for only 5 days a week and when i get just 0.01$ in account i feel like i wasted my money on this program but i hope this program stays around for a long time because it looks reliable.

Any day if the account balance is shown as $0.01 then I think that day the profit was nothing to credit in our accounts, since that one cent I guess will be just the minimum balance of account but nit real profits, since the ROI varies, if it is more acquired in next days of that week, then overall profit for the week will be satisfactory.

Yes you are right, the 0.01$ profit is same as nothing, if we withdraw we get 0, 1 cent goes to LR fees.I did not withdraw it and kept it in account.Today i got little more profit from Vascoforex but still under my expectations.Its not even 1%.Hope i start earning good profit in upcoming days.

@archu7, I followed your comments that you came to know about some investors who ware not satisfied yet due to their low RoI. Can you give us some connection links then we can get better support from them. I think low legit much better than high scam. We have to know that there are two types people 1>who wants long term fixed income, so can accept low RoI 2>these types of people are very cleaver and time maintainer, so just keep only a single deposit and try to withdraw after complete all short terms.

If the daily ROI really varies that much, then there really is no idea to put anything in this one. Their investment term of 200 days may also very well be overly long for many investors, that might even be happy with as long period as three months.

Small ROI long term is sustainable and good investment opportunity, but if you get back $0.01 daily, then it's not very profitable in the end.

well, this program is 53 days old now, I am not sure how much early investors recovered so far on their investment, but offering low variable ROI can be good for the sustainability and long life of the program, hopefully, along with getting reached to BEP investors would be able to make some profits too within the life time of the program.

@archu7, again I would like to ask you that how did you come to know that that site is running over 53 days. Next time please give some support by which we can detect more site's running status. Only way to find out any one's site record is domain registration data - we can calculate them from that section. But still we can not judge this site perfectly because they have not any community connector by which we can get connect with all senior investors.

@antthenait

This program has been paying for around two months, and the latest payment was done today, that is on 20th March, you can check on monitors for the information of the life time of this program, and you can get it as 56 days, good to know that this program has been paying for around two months already.

even this site is looking good but honestly this program make me confuse because their navigation not look so good, also i see they have SWIFT, and based on my own experience, site with SWIFT have long lifetime longer rather than other program, so far minimum payout here is standard in many HYIP industry

Some interesting details of this domain, vascoforex.com, has been registered in 2011 and domain name registered for five years, valid until 2016. and it is provided by Go Daddy Inc. good to know that the domain is registered for such a long time for five years.

I would like to say @payinhyiponline, to move your payout prof at proof section. Though your proof can give us better mental support but everyone should need to follow rule. I wish that we can use this project for some days because of their on-time payment. Good news is my friend already invested here with $25, if he will pay then I should give here some proof, but link only.

Some interesting details of this domain, vascoforex.com, has been registered in 2011 and domain name registered for five years, valid until 2016. and it is provided by Go Daddy Inc. good to know that the domain is registered for such a long time for five years.

good to know that this site is using domain will end in 2016 , but I think that this site is not attractive because there is no SSL and also do you think that there are some monitors rating the site ? I have searched for the monitors but did not find any monitors

good to know that this site is using domain will end in 2016 , but I think that this site is not attractive because there is no SSL and also do you think that there are some monitors rating the site ? I have searched for the monitors but did not find any monitors

please do throughly searching before make post :D,you will find out there are alot of hyip monitors that monitoring this program, one of the example: http://www.goldpoll.com/details/18494/ , and the good thing here is the status of this program until now still paid :D, it is about 65 days

even this site is looking good but honestly this program make me confuse because their navigation not look so good, also i see they have SWIFT, and based on my own experience, site with SWIFT have long lifetime longer rather than other program, so far minimum payout here is standard in many HYIP industry

Can you elaborate what swift means? I have some idea about swift but I don't know if that is the same swift that you are saying in here. Is it something to do with the bank swift? Or totally different? I hope you reply soon so that I can add this also in my vocabulary. Sometimes its just word but with proper use it can help a lot.

?, i wonder why you ask that, but you are right it is bank swift. well this program now already reach about 65 days which it means this program already pass about 2 months, i think no doubt about that since the rate they have here also reflected the long term investment, and it means this program will stay longer

I think they dont have any pertucular returns on investments its all depend on the forex trading so i am not at all interesting in this program which is all depend upon the luck some like that . if there will be a good Investment plan we can have a look on this . but seems this program paying since i can see some payments of our members .

Again and again we are seeing too many site already turned off their site. Each and every time all seniors tell us to check whois record and look forward for their next activity. If we detect any operation like this then we need to turn back from from all. So after that operation those scammer admin will suffer with low fund and forcibly has to close their project.

Life time of the program is 72 days and has been doing good so far, we can have their trading reports on the site, to check out if the program is making better profits through trading, I am not sure if this program will continue for many more months to come, but it seems like a stable program for now.

@archu7, I want to ask you two questions because you told that this program is running over 72 days and they are stable. Can you tell us more in details that how did you come to know that they are stable because I can not find any community connectivity or any monitors. Secondly please tell us that hod did you know that they are old program.

Vascoforex is a good program because of the nature of their program with this we can normally view the progres of this site and the income which they are making through trading with this its always possible to know if the program will last that long or not they have a good script and design,hop they will continue to pay because I will give them a try immidialy since its attracted to my taste.

@rex: if you look at the site well i think you will not have any doubt with this site, first they have quite good ROI plan and good site too from design. well today this program listed in many hyip monitors and their lifetime now 81 days, they need 9 days to reach 90 days from today, with the paying status