Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wondermailer - wondermailer.com

aussie_striker

Brand New List Builder From Maryanne!

Earn Cash AND Points with WonderMailer! You have several 468x60 banners, two 125x125 banners and two email ads that you can use when advertising at other advertising sites.

Get 50 points on each new signup PLUS you earn between $15 (medium sale) $25 (high sale) that you refer.

ALL MEMBERS WILL GET...

All members can earn commissions

All members can choose to use the cutting edge "Email Viewer" or use their own email box

All members can send email blasts, snapshot ads (we provide them), banner and text ads FREE

All members earn points for referrals

All members can use personalization AND provided graphics (and many more!) in their solo emails

All members get detailed stats on your solo emails, your banner and textads

All members get points for clicking banners and textads

All members get points for showing their main referral page or splash pages

You are on the Auto Downline Builder and more...!

If you want to add even more "Sumo" to your results, upgrading is 1 time low buy

You can email your referrals

You get 1 tracker with stats (to use anywhere for any website!)

You get up to 250,000 immediate points

You get up to 10000 monthly points

You get up to 5000 visitors sent to your page

Your Twitter page & ads are showcased in our unique "Main Menu" on all page (even the menu is cutting edge)

Your own lead subscriber link will show to other members. leads are sent directly to you!

You Can Sign Up at http://www.wondermailer.com/aussie_striker

• 1 month later...

There are many sites like this that are using this method as earning method online.From my experience,if you don't upgrade,you won't earn anything on it.You should upgrade your account and get people who must also upgraded their account before you can earn money.

• 2 weeks later...

@omar: could be like that could be not, but from what i see this program looks so attractive and with the rates they offered i am sure they can make this site stable and also this one is paid to read site which already survived until now from 2011 :D

Does this work like a matrix scheme? You gotta upgrade or you basically earn nothing. And per person that you refer, you are paid a certain amount of money.

@Trickster a paid to read site? oh. maybe I have mis read something? All i see in the first post is referral, I don't quite understand,

The site does look quite attractive with the animation, but then it is ruined by the large amount of text underneath it. It makes it hard to navigate and read from the site.

• 4 weeks later...

@faceless:

All members can get cash and points while viewing emails (245643 prizes won since February 9th 2012)

maybe you miss that things :D, this one is paid to read email that i see survived nearly for one years, but the earning here is quite low, if you active you could reach minimum payout here more than one month maybe about 45 or 50 days