Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex-Metal.com

rockstar

We have very competitive trading conditions.

* $0 commission on Forex trading

* 1:200 leverage (for accounts with balance of up to $500 the leverage is 1:500)

* Instant execution of orders

* Ability to trade all instruments from a single account.

We constantly develop new financial products and provide more trading and analysis tools to our customers.

Looking for more information about Forex and CFDs? Visit What is Forex and What is CFD pages and try Frequently Asked Questions.

Professional team with years of experience to assist you with trading.

State-of-the-art MetaTrader 4 trading platform.

MetaTrader 4 is the best platform for Forex and CFD trading available today on the market.

The main features of the platform are:

* ability to trade various FX and CFD instruments from one single account;

* multilingual interface that supports English, Russian, German, French, Chinese (simplified), Japanese, Indonesian and other languages;

* unlimited charts;

* real time datafeeds and news;

* instant execution of orders;

* internal e-mail;

* complete printable transactions statements and export facility;

* trading actions and system signals;

* technical analysis indicators and tools;

* mobile trading access for PDA.

Theirs just too many broker sites. What advantage does forex-metal has compare to other more popular site? I also have an account in here once but I never been activity trade in here. theirs just too many other broker sites that has paying forum that I earn in posting in their and use that money to trade. I think if forex-metal want to be popular its need to have paying forum as well.

• 1 month later...

Theirs just too many broker sites. What advantage does forex-metal has compare to other more popular site? I also have an account in here once but I never been activity trade in here. theirs just too many other broker sites that has paying forum that I earn in posting in their and use that money to trade. I think if forex-metal want to be popular its need to have paying forum as well.

I trade with Forex-Metal. Good and honest broker without problem withdrawals. Why would they need to have a paying forum to attract members??this is just weird, it is a forex broker and what I appreciate is their support and the absense of technical problems with the trading platform.