Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Benson Union - BensonUnion.Net

Mrbvdpt

You won't believe it but benson union has been running and paying for 94 days already. In just six more days this site reach 100 days already. I'm really frustrated that this site is paying good right now and I did not invest in here when its just a week old back then. I thought this one won't last this long. Since this site has no banners advertisement. So I thought at most is 1 month paying status only.

@budado, well these things always happen, you cant always be satisfied with your decisions. These programs are pretty risky and unpredictable. If you think it cant last that long, then just go with what your mind tells you. Maybe this time you just predicted wrong, and through experience, you will learn from it.

Just from a few glance, this site actually does like one that could last pretty long, not just 1 month that you have thought. But of course you cant judge a book by its cover. It might be a bad one, but obviously it isnt since you say it is still paying after 90 days.

it is about 98 days today and this program still paying the members, how about that? now this program become one of the elite because monitoring in many big hyip monitors and still paying with many payment proof we can see, and it is about 2 days before they reach 100 days, overall this site survive for more than 3 months

What a great design and structure in this program, the admin is doing a great job:

2 currencies €/$

10 language including french and russian

But they should create a mid term invest -30 days for example- it will be great :)

i am sure that plan could attract more investors to join this site but at the moment i think with the investment plan they have, this program now could be like this still paying members and no complain so far about delaying payment or anything and just like usual payment proof always posted by monitors or HYIP monitors in some hyip forum

• 2 weeks later...

Benson Union has been paying for more than hundred days now, first round of 170 business days yet has to be finished, long time to go as it can take another two to three months that early investors can have successful investment experience with Benson with their first cycle successful and they can reinvest their principal or drop out.

Benson Union has been paying for more than hundred days now, first round of 170 business days yet has to be finished, long time to go as it can take another two to three months that early investors can have successful investment experience with Benson with their first cycle successful and they can reinvest their principal or drop out.

You told us that this site is paying over 100 days. Can you send us more information about his matter. Because we can found any server update or any forum link even not seen any monitor section. Can you help us to detect them perfectly. Now I would like to say your about a matter because this matter can be a cause of our record deletion.

04/21/12

Recent DDOS attack

Dear investors! We are sorry for 12 hours downtime caused by DDOS attack. The attack strength was extremely high and the type of attack was very smart so it took a bit more time to fight with such attack. At this moment our website is up and loading fine. Sorry for inconvinience.

OMG, hey dude that is old news, please make sure you copied the latest news, at least about 3 days ago, so far they don't have any new news about the other thing and just like usual this site still paying the members without any problem and it seems many people still prefer this HYIP as the place to make investment

Latest news from Bension Union as on 30th April regarding the non trading day on 1st May due to LAbour day when the profits won't be accrued in our accounts !

04/30/12

Attention! Non-trading day on May 1

Dear Benson Union investors! No profit will be accrued on Tuesday, May 1 because of Labor Day celebrated in Hong Kong.

• 7 months later...

good to see that the script site already completed with ssl protection. it mean, the site is properly secured. also good to know the site able to keep paying till today. by the way, this site offering reasonable daily profit rate and so, I guess this site will keep continue to maintain their paying status.

OMG, hey dude that is old news, please make sure you copied the latest news, at least about 3 days ago, so far they don't have any new news about the other thing and just like usual this site still paying the members without any problem and it seems many people still prefer this HYIP as the place to make investment

Although this site too have ran a bit long already and still are paying out good for all investors, it have ran and paying up to 359 days, it is too long time and don't have many sites can reach to this time, I think that it is good site for investing because site have ran good and develop during a very long time therefore sure admin too will have very many funds for keep sites to run longer

Yes, it is correct, it too have many advances for investors can search a good program to invest and I can define that this can be one good places for investing when site have ran good and complete very many rounds for to this time, their plans are sustainable and I hope that admin can keep this site to run long more a new year

• 3 weeks later...

Migration to the new version of LR API has been successfully completed by Benson, two days ago, that has been an important step done successfully, so the rest assured with the instant payments to LR from Benson as usual that they have successfully completed the migration.

Due to Martin Luther Kind day, a national holiday in US, Benson Union will not credit profits today in our accounts on this non trading day today, on 21st January !

Non-trading day

Dear investors! Please note that there will be no profit accrued for Monday, January 21 due to legal public holiday in the USA (Birthday of Martin Luther King).

It is nice when see that this site now still running very stable and paying daily for investors although they have had more 300 days already but I too not surprise with this status because this site is offering a very good rate, it is very reasonable for investors as soon as site so that they can keep site run good up to 2 rounds now, I too hope that they can run good and complete with time yearly here

After Martin Luther King day, a bank holiday, Benson Union is back to work and I have been getting as usual instant payments for last two days, Benson Union might survive for this second round of the 170 business days plan too, hopefully, leaving all investors of second round in profit as well.

• 3 weeks later...

New and exciting feature of the program, Video presentation translated to Spanish and Russian also about the upcoming exclusive contest with huge prizes !

Video presentation & Exclusive contest

Dear investors! BensonUnion informs that our well-known video presentation has been translated to Spanish and Russian language. At the moment you just need to open Russian or Spanish version of our website to be able to watch video presentation in your native language. More languages coming next month! Also we will present a new exclusive contest with huge prizes. Our programmers are working on integration right now and it will be completed within a few days. Stay tuned!

• 2 months later...

Something really weird happened yesterday, When I first logged in, it was in English, after logging in and going to my members area, my language automatically changed to Russian, It says that my active deposits was 25 dollars, and had 2 dollars in my balance to be able to withdraw, but in fact, i only made 10 dollar investment through LR and no PM as they stated. It seems like the whole setting changed and swapped for some one else. I didn't try to cheat and request payout, I just waited for them to maybe fix it. And today it was fine.

This is a great program and still paying also gained so many attention from investors, but it seems now this program don't get much because there are some investors that already reached BEP in this program. and of course, this program has been listed in so many hyip monitors like goldpoll. and i think with few bugs will not stop them

PAYING (63)

WAITING (1)

PROBLEM (2)

NOT PAYING (1)

1 not paying status? I'm curious why this site has turn out not paying in this hyip montoring site. I don't know maybe their plan already matured? I really don't know but one thing I'm sure that in two to three years weeks time if the site status is still paying in other hyip monitoring site chance are this site is still good to go. This site is already been running for many months now and still paying good until now.

As far as I can see, my login error has been fixed, on their facebook page, a few days ago, they said that they are aware of the issue that some people are having difficulties logging in becausae of the faulty button, but now its been fixed so I can request withdrawal.

From which monitor did you read from that it is not paying? I am still receiving payouts fine from them automatically each day! Mine is just small amount, which is the reason why they can still afford to pay men, but monitors I think invested big amount, so they aren't capable of doing big amounts.