Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InvestHourlyPlan - investhourlyplan.info

I'm not admin

http://investhourlyplan.info/

We give you the chance to get a big profits in our investment

This is easy way to make more money in short time

All you have to do is join in our site and invest in our profitable plans

You can test our profitable plans by investing a small amount does not exceed one dollar.

Plans:

103% AFTER 1 HOUR

105% AFTER 1 HOUR

108% AFTER 1 HOUR

110% AFTER 1 HOUR

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif

Link: http://investhourlyp...ref=RecordsHYIP

Just like any other hourly plan site, this program also has only LR & PM as accepted e-currencies, but the admin should consider adding few good monitors, reliable on their site, but I don't think these kind of plans that offer 3% in just an hour would sustain longer.

Well, the plan rates are obviously not sustainable and it has only 1 monitor in the "RATE US" well, that's strange i never seen that hyip montitor in any hyip! anyway, it's not preferable for someone to invest here for sure the lifetime of this HYIP is just a days! we actually don't know if there is someone invest when we can easily say NO! when we see the domain name which is ".info".

I think its another site to scam the investors and take their money.I have personal experiences with these hourly plansites.I used to invest in these sites.They promise instant payout.They will pay also but their wont be any money in Our LR account But they will send a mail saying your LR request has been processed.and they also gave me batch number weird.

usually hourly plan programs intend to scam as soon as possible and lure investors as much as they can, that is why there will be higher ROI offered in their plans, as long as we support and invest in these kind of programs, we can have these in large number in hyip industry, in this case, this site is paying for now.

There is not monitors at this program's site and it make me doubt to this program. For me hourly plan is not a good place to make an investment. Because the plan is not good at all. As usual the program like this offers very high ROI to attract people. I don't think to place an investment here, 103% after 1 hours is unreasonable for me. I skip this one.

Edited by BlackJack

current status of the program is paying, we can trust those monitors added on their site, the latest payment proof of 14th January that is of today can be found around, but the ROI is too high to sustain and hence we can't predict the life time of the program.

using .info, hmm so far that become one of their minus point and the script also the design of this site not show any proffesionalism of this site, plus they don't have SSL protection, the also listed in some HYIP monitors and signed as paid program