Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

totobux - totobux.com

quangnam52335

Two days back the site had 35 members and now they have 46 members. So they are not making much progress here. The rates are as such the people would not be much interested in joining here as even the payout is too high. They need to lower their minimum payout and do some promotion and introduce few contest to get into the limelight.

• 2 months later...

While they weren't very big site, I really didn't expect them just disappear like this. Although now thinking back, they did start very attracting membership campaign like a week ago, so I guess that was the last phase of their scam plan. Well, I lost basically nothing since I was on refex, but I was still looking forward into receiving my freshly requested $1.5 within few days...

I'll take my words back - the site seems to open now and the admin has posted updates. However, since they came back, the suspension can only be due to unpaid hosting bills, so this is not very assuring for the continuation of their site. But at least it lights up a little hope of getting my withdrawal yet, lol.

I'll take my words back - the site seems to open now and the admin has posted updates. However, since they came back, the suspension can only be due to unpaid hosting bills, so this is not very assuring for the continuation of their site. But at least it lights up a little hope of getting my withdrawal yet, lol.

If that is the case then I think its time to leave this site. Lets face it. If admin can't pay his bills how can he pays his members? That's only shows that admin don't have enough revolving funds to pay its members while its waiting for a good advertisers to advertise to his site.

That was just a guess - because if the site gets suspended and comes back, it can only be for two things: unpaid bills, or overused bandwidth, and since the admin only posted news saying that he was sorry for downtime (with no explanation for it), I guess it was unpaid bills. I mean, using more bandwidth than you're allowed by your hosting plan just means that your site is more popular than you though, right? So I'd really mention that the popularity has been so overwhelming that the bandwidth limit was crossed.

Also their new payment terms are quite outrageous: free members get paid within 30 days - really? I could understand a week if there are lots of members (like Totobux seems to have) and only one person dealing with the payments, but a whole month is just too much. We'll see if I ever receive my $1.5 that I requested before the site went down.

it said they have one years subscription LOL, but actually i don't believe with it, and i see some members posts said that this site before have some kind of problem with hosting, and i must admit the rate here is normal and standard just like many bux site offer, but min.PO is high

Their minimum PO for free members is actually $3-$6, so it's going to take a "while" with their daily $0.025 earnings to reach that. Their upgraded members get only $1 minimum PO and pretty decent daily earnings (over $0.11), but I think that this site really is drifting into issues, and thus investing might not really pay off.

• 2 months later...

latest update from this site is that this site has stop paying its members, its has not paid a single cent to its member since last week.now its 8th day.admin has given the message that his Payza account is running out of funds so members should wait for their payment and no update from admin after 20 may.which clearly shows he will not pay his members now.