Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JustBeenPaid: JSS-Tripler Simplified

tdvhp2000

JSSTRIPLER 2 is a revolutionary program under the JustBeenPaid (JBP) System, which is designed to be indefinitely sustainable; the latest JustBeenPaid launched on February 2011. Memberships are growing daily with an average of 150. Other JustBeenPaid (JBP) programs include JBP’s Synergy Surf (JSS), JSS-Warp and JSS-Booster.

JSS-Tripler In A Nutshell

• $10 Positions, Multiple Purchases Allowed
  • Earn 2% Daily, 60% Monthly
  • Increase Earnings With Daily Compounding!
  • Two-tier Referral Bonuses: 10% and 5%
  • No Sponsoring Required!
  • 24-36 Hours Payment
  • AlertPay Payment

How JSS-Tripler Works?

You purchase a position for $10, and this will earn 2% ($0.20) daily. You can purchase up to 250 positions per hour and up to 500 positions per day. Each position will mature after earning 150% (after 75 days), a profit of $5.

For every four (4) JSS-Tripler positions that mature, you get a free JSS (Synergy Surf) position that will pay you an additional $60 when this position cycles.

This is how your money is tripled!!!

• Four JSS-Tripler positions are purchased for $40
  • These positions matured after earning $15 each (total $60)
  • Received one (1) JSS (Synergy Surf) position and get $60 after it cycles
  • Total Earnings: $120

To take advantage of this, the suggested strategy in JSS-Tripler is to have positions that is multiple of four (4).

In order to receive the JSS (Synergy Surf) position though, you need to upgrade in JustBeenPaid! The upgrade fee is $20, which is valid for three (3) months. However, most sponsors provide (I do) a half-fee upgrade option for $10.

Increase Earnings By Compounding

When your daily cash balance in JSS-Tripler reaches $10, you can use this to purchase new position to compound your earnings.

No Sponsoring Required

Although you don’t need to refer to earn, it is better to promote and refer new members because you earn a two-tier referral commissions (10% from your referrals, and 5% from your their referrals). If your referral purchase 10 positions, you earn $10 (Level-1 commission). If your referral’s referral purchase 10 positions, you earn $5 (Level-2 commission).

Ideal Strategy To Optimal Success

• Join JUSTBEENPAID
  • Upgrade ($20 or $10 when available) (Don’t upgrade immediately! I will contact you once I have confirmed your registration.)
  • Purchase JSS-Tripler Positions
  • Increase Earnings by Compounding
  • Cash-out Your Profits (Minimum of $20 per Withdrawal)

Not a member of the JSS-Tripler yet? Click here to join and start earning! I will help you promote. I will include your referral link in my personal rotator.

Deposit money:http://static.justbeenpaid.com/pdf/GuideToFundingYourJssAccount.pdf

Withdrawal profit:http://static.justbeenpaid.com/pdf/GuideToWithdrawingJssFunds.pdf

Good luck !!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well i have bought a position with this program,one thing I notice abaut them is you need to have upto 20dollar in your jss Account befor you can cashout from herE,you will first transfer your fun from your Jss-triple account to your main Jss acount befor You can withdraw from this prgram

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought a new shares and i used the 10 dollars which offers by JSS but it's not free. When i have enough knowledge how this program works i will buy more shares instead i'm spending my funds in AP in HYIP.

how it is not free?? can you please explain in more details? they are giving all new members a free $10 to start with.

Yes, That's right but after 60 days your account will be debited of 10 dollars. But you have earned 5 dollars for that! JSS is very sustainable because of the restart feature, i just figure out, how sustainable it is because of the restart. I just have 2 running position and soon will buy another position.

Yes, That's right but after 60 days your account will be debited of 10 dollars. But you have earned 5 dollars for that! JSS is very sustainable because of the restart feature, i just figure out, how sustainable it is because of the restart. I just have 2 running position and soon will buy another position.

so do i need to withdraw that $5 or can i purchase another position?? thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really wish to invest on this site but i have gotten the money to do that.I will try and get referrals to increase my earnings on it.This is the only way to increase one's earning.I cannot depend on my investments alone.I ho[e this time,they last for a much more longer time.

Well, in JBP you don't benefit from refs that much - unless they are really into it, and invest a lot - since you'll get just 10% from each position they purchase, and since most are like you (not willing to invest) then there's not much use of refs.

Yes, we will only get 10% for referrals and 5% for referrals' referrals. Unless, we do have a lot of referrals so we might be getting some to buy positions with the help of referral commissions. Well, it seems there is still great promotion in this program as they usually have many investors and even break their records.