Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oil-trades - oil-trades.com

Enjoy all the profits from oil operations in one place. Oil Trades, has the best team of professionals at your service, begins to gain large market opportunities, today we want you to do part of our team.

No Name Cost Units Limits ROI Action

STARTER 1-100

$1.00

1 unit(s) - 100 unit(s)

103%

+ Details:

Description:103% AFTER 1 DAY FROM 1 USD - 100 USD

STARTER 101-500

$1.00

101 unit(s) - 500 unit(s)

105%

+ Details:

Description:105% AFTER 1 DAY FROM 101 USD - 500 USD

STARTER 501-50000

$1.00

501 unit(s) - 50000 unit(s)

107%

+ Details:

Description:107% AFTER 1 DAY FROM 501 USD - 50000 USD

BASIC 1-100

$1.00

1 unit(s) - 100 unit(s)

53.5%

+ Details:

Description:107% AFTER 2 DAYS FROM 1 USD - 100 USD

BASIC 101-500

$1.00

56%

+ Details:

Description:112% AFTER 2 DAYS FROM 101 USD - 500 USD

BASIC 501-50000

$1.00

58%

+ Details:

Description:116% AFTER 2 DAYS FROM 501 USD - 50000 USD

ADVANCED 1-100

$1.00

1 unit(s) - 100 unit(s)

38.33%

+ Details:

Description:115% AFTER 3 DAYS FROM 1 USD - 100 USD

ADVANCED 101-500

$1.00

42%

+ Details:

Description:126% AFTER 3 DAYS FROM 101 USD - 500 USD

ADVANCED 501-50000

$1.00

45%

http://oil-trades.com?ref=zeusgold

Well one of the nice site design with SSL and DDOS.

Plans are attractive 115 to 135% after 3 days is really handsome return but projects this program to be a short term hyip.

No rate-us page i can see so no monitors.

Interesting Stats:

Program Status

Running Days 5

Total User 35

Total Ads Pack $14059.00

Total Payout $2416.00

Site look is really attractive and is loaded with ddos protection.

Minimum in every plan being 1$ only is affordable enough. Looking at stats i can say they are getting very nice response.

The only concern is they have very very short term plans - a maximum 3 days and big deposits have high roi.

this one is quite different . besides having minimum investment.they have also minimum unit for each plan. but i think its quite risky to invest as they have this minimum required number of units to buy for each plan.though some plans have one unit minimum. I think the roi is quite okay.but i will wait for some payment proofs before i invest here.

The site offers very short term plans with low minimum investments. Even though the minimum investment is low but some plans may require members to buy a minimum number of units which indirectly makes the minimum investment high. Yet since its a short term project and the site is at the early stage i would recommend that we can try in small and check the site with the amount which may may afford to lose

3% after 1 day is high for me. I am dopubtful if the program will be able to deliver. At that rate, the investor will earn 100% after 30+ days and I doubt if that can be sustained for a few cycles.

I think i completely agree with you. The recenta profit is on the high side. This company might just be able to do it for a limited while.

maybe if this one heavily advertised in different forums or lots of forums i may trust this one that they are seriously to last. but i am happy they advertised here. anyways, for those who have extra money trying it out for $1 investment is not that bad at all. i wonder how long this one will last.

not bad script with high quality level protection

the site is runing for just 17 days but i can see it so active

Running Days 17

Total User 416

Total Ads Pack $52295.05

Total Payout $27813.85

Totals Sites 0

also they have live support

but i can see no monitor yet

well for me i like it and i will join

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Short Term investment site. I really like it since the risk in losing in short-term investment sites are usually put to minimum. I'll invest here definitely. Although you'll have to invest everyday (since it ends daily) I think it's a fair trade. Let's just hope this don't turn out to be a scam or suddenly closes.

Well, the program has ben paying so the coast does look clear for now. The best we can do here is a hit and run. Or, we could reinvest only our profits once we are though with the fisrt cycle.

My view is slight different than you @sirwilly, sorry to say that this program has already ran more than two weeks now, and plans dont suggest that it is going to stay for longer period, so entering in this program now may be a bit late. No one can deny that returns are not reasonable and a big deposit may work as a reason to bring this one down.