darwin

00050512399528562170.jpg

68536972848116844597.jpg

• EARN €0.01 PER CLICK

• EARN €0.004 PER REF CLICK

• MINIMUM PAYOUTS AS LOW AS €2.00

3 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION!

No Investment Required

STARTED THE PRE-LAUNCH MODE OF THE WEBSITE.

Contest: Direct Referrals

Contest: BuxHouse Banner

All payments are made via AlertPay or Liberty Reserve.

The first 2000 users will get automatically PREMIUM accounts for 1 year!

Free registration, thank you:

BUXHOUSE - Change your Lifestyle.

buxhouse.jpg

A site like this can't be trusted. theirs a little chance that you can earn in here. For me I prefer to waste my time in customize script. than in buxhost type script. Because its only cost 25 dollars to open a buxhost ptc site. While if you open a customize ptc its usually cost more than 400 dollars.

Just wondering if buxhouse site reach 2000 members already as its good to have a premium account. Theirs two things in my mind right now. One is that if its reach 2000 members already then I guess I miss the chance of having a premium account. Two if its still not reach 2000 members then that's means this site is not getting popular. lols.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so if i am going to join in this site, i would not have the chance already to get premium account because the members already reached to 2,375 as i checked just now but then i think they are paying good. i could see that since one of the members if this site is promoting and having proof of payment this site may last.

• 1 month later...

Message form the admin today:

Dear members,

Since the "new" beggining of our house, we are very disappointed with our members, because we didn't saw any cooperation from you to save our site. ~

We just received little payments and the situation remains the same: without investments we can't make the payments.

We don't understand we you didn't believe in us, and as this happened we only have one solution:

- We will be forced to close our website after 15 March because as you can understand we didn't have a money train...

Thx for some support by few users,

Admin

BuxHouse

While it's very nice of them to tell members in advance that they're going to close the site, it's extremely unprofessional to blame the members for the closing. Sure member upgrade investments contribute to the well-being of a site, but relying on that instead of advertiser income is just plain bad business insight from the admin.

Wonder if the investors will be refunded?

rate per click is normal , the site has 3 years subscription and it is very attractive , but I think that the currency here is euro , and I wonder why the admin accepted only euro currency , he should to pay using $ also .

You're on quite a spamming spree, aren't you?

First of all, the subscription matters none when the site will be closed in few days. Second, earning in euros is much better than earning in USD, due to €1 being $1.31 while the click rates on BuxHost sites don't follow this conversion rate that much.