Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dirtroadbux - dirtroadbux.com

quangnam52335

• 2 months later...

I was seriously expecting Aurora for those rates...

But I fail to understand how you get $0.51, when on their main site it states:

Payouts for:

Standard 2-4-6

Premium $2.00

Elite $4.00

Ultimate $6.00

But this one doesn't actually look that bad, when you consider that even free members make $0.05 daily with just 12 ads. I might take a deeper look into this one, since they've been online since last December, so they've proved to be paying.

Currently All Members. Not Included Members From China . As I Dont Pay Them Here Without An InvestMent in Site First. Payout Is Set .01 til Friday 3/30/12. Site Will Offically Close Down On 4/24/12. Sorry But There Is Not Investmentments In Site To Contuie the Project Any Longer Than That. Any Questions Please Do Contact Me..

Admin

It seems admin has failed to get enough investors on the site and thats the reason now minimum payout is set to 0.01$ so if you are a member of this site and did not withdraw yet then go for it, this site will no longer in operation.I must say admin is honest that he is paying out all before closing the site.

it could be good if admin become honest to the members because that is a good move for this site, but it is sad to know that admin failed with his own bussiness, i think he should think the proper bussiness before want to enter PTC industry

i think he should think the proper bussiness before want to enter PTC industry

Like what? There's not really any business that one could utilize in PTC, since no real advertiser will use PTC's, since the traffic is just junk and won't convert.

But indeed, sad to see failed project, but at least the admin has tried, and announces the closure nicely in advance. Hopefully he have learned something, and if he's going to set up another site in the future, will learn from his mistakes.

@pinay

Running a PTC site is a difficult task and it needs a lot of patience,good strategy and enough money back up.I feel Dirtroadbux admin is honest but not having enough money back up or may be he lost his patience upon not getting enough revenue.

I agree. In fact running a ptc is really hard work. Much harder than running a hyip site. In ptc you need to control three things. your advertisers, your members and your profit. Unlike in hyip site that admin only going to watch out for investors. In ptc admin must look for advertisers to maintain the site and same time must have control number of members to click the ads.

Like what? There's not really any business that one could utilize in PTC, since no real advertiser will use PTC's, since the traffic is just junk and won't convert.

But indeed, sad to see failed project, but at least the admin has tried, and announces the closure nicely in advance. Hopefully he have learned something, and if he's going to set up another site in the future, will learn from his mistakes.

i mean the plan like must do investment in order to cashout, because if admin truly want to running this site well, he must be think as the best as he can to give some good plan for this site, so they will be stable and still keep paying the members