Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ETORO GAIN CLUB - et-gain.com

I am not the Admin.

ETORO GAIN CLUB

About ETORO GAIN CLUB

ETORO GAIN CLUB - impeccable reputation and successful activity

Established in Jan 2006, ETORO GAIN CLUB is headquartered in the Amsterdam having its representative offices in major capitals across the US and Europe.

The company provides first class financial and investment services for individuals and corporate bodies from over 10 countries worldwide. Its customers include banks, insurance companies, investment funds, credit unions and private persons looking for effective ways to make their money work for them.

From its establishment right up until today, ETORO GAIN CLUB has rendered assistance to many thousands of customers across the globe. Today, the company has a wide portfolio of services in the following areas:

* Tax planning

* Asset security

* Investment operations

* International capital markets.

The company highly appreciates the information security and confidentiality of data that the firm’s customers put at our staff’s disposal. Therefore our customers’ personal data security is protected by updated systems of access screening which reduce to zero the possibility of unauthorized access.

Professional Team, Professional Services

ETORO GAIN CLUB is operated by a large, multicultural team of financial experts with experience spanning many sectors. It employs over 50 experienced analysts each with a familiar and expert understanding of the global financial markets. Our company’s qualified traders have experience working and profiting on every major financial market and stock exchange in the world.

The most successful investment products that our clients can use at any time may be developed only due to active and well coordinated work. Competitive services, quality performance, updated technologies and unique strategies, pairing with safety of funds, are provided by ETORO GAIN CLUB company to its clients.

Investment Plans:

Plan STARTER

min $1

Daily Profit 3.00% for 90 Days

Compounding Yes

Principal Return NO

Plan STABLE

min $1,000

Daily Profit 4.00% for 60 Days

Compounding Yes

Principal Return NO

Plan PROFI

min $5,000

Daily Profit 5.00% for 30 Days

Compounding Yes

Principal Return NO

Plan D

min $10,000

Daily Profit 6.00% 10 Days

Compounding Yes

Principal Return Yes

Accepted: LR, PM, AP

Features:

# 3 level affiliate program

1st level: 5%

2nd level: 2%

3rd level: 1%

# Instant Payout

# Hacker Proof & DDoS protected

# Comodo SSL

Link: http://www.et-gain.com/

the first three plans offered in here are of kind in which the principal will be included in daily profits, so the daily ROI of 3% is not so high considering the kind of the plan, it will be a total of 270% in three months term, still I think it will be possible to run it for few months, there is Visa Mastercard option also included along with common LR, AP & PM.

Thats right 3% daily ROI is not too high here since we don't get principal amount back but i would say that this site is good to promote because we get referral commission upto 3 leves,this site can be sustainable as well but obviously admin needs to make real efforts for that.

I think this program should be promoted through advertising on forums or monitoring websites, currently there is around 20 monitors listing this site, thus I think it is gaining enough promotional support from monitors, and soon will become more popular among investors as well.

Really good looking with very strong server. We can get best security system here with daily forex market update. As they won't return our principle - so their 3% daily profit for 90 days is very effective and good for us. Hopefully we should gate paid from them after using a tiny gift amount of $1. But here also found a good opportunity for veteran investors - who can spend over $1000. Expect some good news will arrive after 3 months.

well, yeah, we can start with any amount to participate in this investment program, it is affordable for small investors as well as it also can be a good place to make better profits for large investors as well, all their plans have reasonable term and all are having principal included in daily returns kind of plans.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still paying as some hyip monitors got paid yesterday. But then mine is pending so aint sure whats happening again as it is normally instant payment unless libertyreserve have maintenance or problem.

As far as I know its has pending/ selective paying status already. So I think its time to accept the fact that you can't earn in here anymore.But if you get paid then its a thank you. But just make sure you don't add anymore funds in here. Just cashout and cashout.