Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

refbackbank----refbackbank.com

omostar

This site is online since a very long time and they have came up with really a very good concept of earning and here a members are benefited in both the ways he can earn from the site he is working and also from the referrer so i really like to work with this site . and good to see our members payment details and i was also earning a very good income with this program . but this days i was busy with other works .

• 2 weeks later...

Yea this is very interesting program to join but I dont see any difference with the current program am handling here now so i will continue with my present program for sure until I get more space on list to add this one for sure but now I will try and skip this one.

• 3 weeks later...

PAYING:

Date: 9/21/2012 12:21 AM

Batch: 111214874

From Account: U8279191 (U8279191)

Amount: $2.58

Memo: Thank's for using our system. Please post your proof on our forum dear khainam52335. Best Regards RefbackBank.com Team.

Thank you.

Well it is good to see that you have received payment from this site. I like this site because they are giving 70% to all site which means if we earn 1$ so we will get 70 cents here so this is good rate for doing work with this site.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Friends thank for post your payment proof here. I am sure this site is legit because you are post here your payment proof. So, I join this site but i have a question How can i earn money from this site . Please anyone reply me.

I am waiting for your response. My Uplline id is Omostar