Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gainprofit-gainprofit.xtgem.com

but this hyip has been paying for some times now,maybe you better trust some,though me i don't trust them.but gain has change that mentality.

Of course there is risk in hyip investment but this is as well true

that when we know the admin and admin is amongst us the risk is reduced a bit

Further the best time to ride on the train of a hyip is when it is moving and we cannot wait for the hyip to stop to make a ride.

Whatever happens in future is hidden in lap of time but at least now i am happy with this program well.

I really cant understand why the people wont join even though we are paying for 52days.and members who joined i.e hrnx,sirwilly not at all posting proof even though we pay.people are only interested those scamsites which goaway.really badtime to us,

you only tell that if a site pay 50days?

how many will join.but in our site even we pay not getting recognised.

@mahmou,the plan was 1%daily for 130days,sorry i didnot update it.and there are also short termplans which give good profit.

@yogesh,i am giving still freemoney,make a deposit in longtermplan.

Very good, I always prefer short-term profit plan,

Anyway, thanks for the clarification, and I wish you success and attract more and more investors .

@memoney,you will get $.5 as bonus if you make deposit in longtermplan.i introduced short termplans to attract investors and show that we pay.in short termplans we wont make good profit as our is not forextrading or other.the money used in filminvesting.

@mahmou,we also have short term plans,please check the site to know plans.

Just got back online after my Christmas vacation. I didn't know Mayur was here and he got quite mad I guess. Well, its not like juzfinal also didn't get a scolding. LOL. He has to be more careful with his job soon. It's not like I'll get fired or something.

By the way, I'll start posting my payment proofs soon. Unfortunately, all the last payment proofs got lost in my LR. Waiting soon for more payment proofs.

Just got back online after my Christmas vacation. I didn't know Mayur was here and he got quite mad I guess. Well, its not like juzfinal also didn't get a scolding. LOL. He has to be more careful with his job soon. It's not like I'll get fired or something.

By the way, I'll start posting my payment proofs soon. Unfortunately, all the last payment proofs got lost in my LR. Waiting soon for more payment proofs.

Are you aware of what you are saying man - and that too for what,

I never said Girdhar was right to deny payment to Mayur and it was his wrong decision, in fact by stopping paying to Mayur he proved that he dont follow any rule used by investment sites.

Once Mayur invested and he had invest in Girdhar's program it was girdhar's duty to pay until the invest expire, and by failing doing so he proved that he program is not legit,

Further i did never see any admin just asking members to invest again and again and unnecessarily bothering,

Neither i see any thing wrong in @Juzfinals saying that program is useless even if it complete the term you earn just nothing and if it stop like it did do Mayur and may be others too there is lot to loose.

It's ok that you are working with @gridhar and may be he given you free investment but that does not mean that you try to prove that wrongs are right. And i appreciate DMT admin to tolerate the thread of this program which many others are not allowing, @hrnx you already know that your thread in your parent forum extremesurfs was deleted as they did not consider it a hyip program even.

@yogesh,i know why you are speaking like that.from yesterday onwards i am giving you 1cent only.

listen,you told to make a bigdeposit with us,you didnot make single deposit and you made one time $2deposit which is also given by me and nextday,i paid $2.10 as per plan.i trust on your words and put short termplans.you didnot bring single investor and even didnot make deposit,eventhough paying since 53days.

and about mayur sir,the deal was cancelled,he also removed as pinned.

why should i give freemoney?you are cheating,as i told to pay only 1cent.we are not scammer,and we are proving our legitness.you just want freemoney i think.

@hrnx,you know about us and dont want to tell,whether we are legit or not?you are our good supporter.at sametime i am paying to sirwilly also but he was not participating in discussion.

Things are not as simple as you say @girdhar - you are being rolling stone and not keeping your words

I never promised you that i will deposit in long term plan - And about sirwilly and hrnx it is upto them they post or not

they paid you, you are paying them back where the question of participating in discussion and posting proof arises.

And this is true as well that many good forums does not allow thread - the thread we created has been deleted on several known forums and with warning

@yogesh,even if we are paying and we trust you but you are not trusting us.

listen,you are not on your words.in two posts of yours,in one post you told that you will make bigdeposit with us.in another post,you told that when you make $2deposit,if you get paid,you told to make more deposit with us.

me,not you are not on your words.even though we trust you.you are not even trusting us and you wont wanna deposit with your money.you are only deposit with our money which we gave.

In my profile comment,you told your friend will deposit but no one deposited.

Do you know one thing,i also can create website and offer highplans,within fewdays we can goaway.but i am not like that,wanna make money and sametime pay to investors.

finally,you are not on your words.