Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gainprofit-gainprofit.xtgem.com

@giridhar, OK. I get the rules now. I took the liberty of posting your topic in ExtremeSurfsForum and in MoneyTalkWorld, as well as in a local forum here in the Philippines. I sure hope someone deposits.

I also posted all my payment proofs on these sites to show them that your site really pays.

Actually i created a thread in extremesurfs before but that was removed by the mods (dont know why),

i did not try again - though i started posting reporting my payments in thread made by you @hrnx as well.

And yup another forum I am posting alone is moneyshareforum, if any other member post proof along with me there it will be better.

Oh I see. Ok, I made a single wrong term. If giridhar don't want to buy a domain, then that's all up to him. There is nothing I can do about that.

How come he can afford to pay me? Well, he just paid me 3 times. :D

You know sir Juzfinal, you make free domains sound so bad.

have u been made profit in this site?

"Paying" at this moment doesn't mean anything since no one is getting profit yet, that is why I say this site never called as "legit" at this moment.

Between, advertising + promoting doesn't show an admin going to run his site for a long period, this is right statement.

However, no advertising + no promoting = admin going to run his site for a long time?

Of course no.

I don't care about whether the site is having any promotion or advertisement, however, a paid domain should be a MUST to run a serious business.

• Upvote 1

Agreeing with @Juzfinal - I see no reason to think this one as a good program

Well it is just admin of this program who simply say that this program shall "pay", but simply a promise and nothing else.

Until there are few bucks invested I agree he may continue paying as it does not make much effect on his wallet

But the fact is he is not investing these funds any where, he only say he shall be making film in future, so currently he is relying on ponzi structure

Consider if thousands of bucks invested in this program from where he is going to pay 240% returns"And even to consider he is real person - no personal details he provided on the site - so at least even on this free site he should provide a copy of his dl his phone no. etc. to gain faith of co-members of forum.

@luckyvoy,we are not giving 240%return in any plan.principal not back in any plan.you dont about us and speaking.

good will be recognised lately in this world but bad spread like 200kms/per hour in this world.suppose if a professional site pay for 40days,so many invest but they wont recognise paying one.

This is right that the returns in third plan are just 200% as this is for 100 days only and give 2% daily

and @luckyvoy would have calculated it as 120 days so said 240% return

Even 200% in 100 days is quite big return but it is possible if @girdhar could make a good telefilm and get several times good returns than he is really going to pay.

Good point raised by @luckyvoy admin should have provided more details on the site to win faith of investors, though phone no. already provided on site, but location may be provided and it is not late he may do so.

@jusfinal, can you just do your job as a moderator?

You can not go around discouraging people in investing in a paying site.

There are lots of those who bought a real domain (OilStructure, CherryShares, and as well as those HYIP sites posted by ZeusGold).

But look where they are now? They're in the SCAM/CLOSED SECTION.

@ALL

I dont want any member to continue the discussion on what the domain is and what is advertising, promotion and all those stuff

@hnRx

Never point on staff to do what they should do and they should not

Its last warning for you

We understand what our job and i guess we are doing that pretty good

You have been supporting the site which is good but dont oppose in others post in the manner you are

@Juzfinal

Dont interact in discussion which can create conflicts between members

Just stay away from the discussion hence forth

@giridhar

When members says something about the site do have courage to accept that

And its even a last warning for you

Dont keep on urging members to post payment proof or investing at your site

The thread is HYIP one which consist of reviews and how the site is performing

hence forth if i found any discussion post on asking members to invest or post proof you will be banned without notice

From here onwards these thread would be strictly reviewed by me, so better thing before you post anything :angry:

• Upvote 1

@mayur,i dont know why you are serious.i think you are anger that i am not paying you freely?if you told like that,members are feared to post here.

i know the mainreason behind this is i am not paying freely to you.look mayur you should also understand about us,now even if you make deposit,you are paid without fail.

@giridhar

Do you feel that your 3$ a month would make me lot of difference

About me being serious im not here to pay for members making non sense post which most of your post are

Also i never posted that members should not post here

I told that members should stop the discussion about Domain,Advertising and promotion

Have i told anything to Yogesh or Luckyvoy as they are posting one which is accepted

Please hence forth dont even remind me about your deal we had as it was really my mistake to even accept that offer.

@mayur,final argument?

i paid you $3 i think but i didnot get investors from you and i dont even question about and leave it but you are telling like as there was promotion and i wasted time.

2.when i request payout,upto now you cut 50% and you didnot giving freely.you are speaking as if you are paying freely.

3.from now onwards,i only update any info of site or reply if anyone has question.Thanks.

@giridhar

Dont say you have given me 3$

You gave me 10$which i reinvested at your site and just got 3 odd payments before we stopped the deal

About your deduction in payout just look at your post quality and than say and dont discuss that here as if you have any problem open a new thread in question and suggestion section and you will be explained why there is so much deduction.

I just have a feel of time reading through this thread and i undertand the problem behind this argument is hosting a hyip in a free domain- forgive me admin for talking about domain still- but i think you should have taken the time to design your site and make it look professional and about other hyip that has fallen down, no problem that is the history of hyip- they come and go- do you plan to run your hyip forever? Well for me i won't invest in a hyip that is hosted in a free domain or using free or cheap script.

When i opened i didn't see any site but only the following information about their members in face of the page

Yogesh-account info

deposit:$5

plan:1stplan

days left to pay:90

withdraw:$1.45

Sirwilly-account info

deposit:$10

plan:1st plan

days left to pay:99

withdraw:$2.10

Hrnx-account info

plan:1st plan

deposit:$6

days left to pay:119

withdraw:$0.06

Looks like the site has only 3 members so far

Vow .50$ comes to 10% bonus on 5$ investment - good offer by admin

And hope we shall earn 6 cents a day on 5.5$ investment. And i appreciate @girdhar to always come on paying on time regularly.

Lol! some times i am so busy that i forgets to withdraw from hyips, but he is always punctual and seldom forget to pay.

BTW - Merry Christmas to every one !!!!!!!! Very happy birthday to Girdhar!!!!!!!!!

It is great news for those interesting in making an investment and earning steady returns from this program

that anyone going for 10$ investment will be given 11$ invest instead.

@Girdhar Bday comes once in a year why don't introduce more attractive plan on this occasion like short term 11% daily for 10 days etc.

and lower minimum deposit, though you can introduce such plan for few days and later on close it when you get enough investors. Anyway just expecting another announcement.