Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gainprofit-gainprofit.xtgem.com

@girihard :

so you are the admin of this site right my friend?? i just confuse my friend..why you make the site with the free domain and this is available for the wap..its mean we can access easily from the our mobile..xtgem is free right? why you not move to the domain .com or something else my friend??

@legendkid,the minimum was only $5.investing with us is safe and dont think everyone tell like this only.

@rivha,may be in future a professional site be done,but i cant tell when it will be launched.

anyway,you have to see whether we are paying or not.websites,design or hosting wont give you anything means you want profit and we are doing and there may be hackers and website downtime,so many problems.so,trust us and gainprofit.

bonus-$.5 if you make $10 deposit for anyone till 20-1-2011.

• 1 month later...

@Girdhar long term plans are good, well sustainable but still less attractive as returns are quite low a mere 30% in 130 days,

But your share program is nice as it gives 20% per month for 3 months and then principal, still i dont find any mention of this plan on the site,

Though i have seen on forums thread where you launched the plan. Should not you provide details about this on your site and here in thread?

Anyway once I collect some money i am thinking to to put some in your shares....

Xtgem.com has a three-month global Alexa traffic rank of 14,684, and the site has attained a traffic rank of 399 among users in Indonesia, where about 53% of its audience is located. Roughly 44% of visits to this site consist of only one pageview (i.e., are bounces). The fraction of visits to Xtgem.com referred by search engines is about 24%. The site's visitors view 5.2 unique pages each day on average.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in and will support with payment proof If it will paid me

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U4125601

Date: 3/20/2011 7:11 AM

Batch: 57595843

Sent To: U8215871 (naga)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: mynada - 3% for 40 days (gainprofit)

Thank you.

Something really strange that this site still pay up to now, we all expect that this site will expire after a few days since its inception,

we did not care about the investment or even to look at this site, although it offers very low rates of profit, does not contain any risk,

But after we made sure it was able to continued success, we felt the real surprise .

@mahmau,we are here to do a sensation in hyipindustry and it already we are paying since 150days.please atleast now support us.

we have introduced fewshortplans which give good return and even recently we added monitor and we not gave bonus to them.they only made deposit and we wont give anyone freemoney because we are legitone.people have to realise.

shortplan which interest you is-3%daily for 40days.minimum:$20.

gainprofit makes you surprise and also our quote is 'trust us and gainprofit'.

i am here to support you and you have to support us.

Guys why you wont recognise paying one since 170days.

we have put commentbox on frontpage-as we are dare and legit program.there is no risk to your deposit as we are manual process and payment was automatic.what more can you get from paying site like us.atleast now support us.

We still cant believe why you wont invest with us.some scammers are voting badvotes in monitor.

we are paying.you can ask any of our investor.we are paying ahead of schedule also but what we do-our investor are not participating in post discussion.they are posting proof.

we are introducing newplan-5%daily for 25days-minimum:$50.principalnotback

please support us.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to put down this site but its fails all of my requirements in my hyip investing strategy.

First this site is run from "Xtgem" if you don't know what is xtgem you can visit the site xtgem.com

For me this is a cheap hyip created by a hoping admin. Don't get me wrong. But I rather invest my money in a professional hyip admin than this one. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi,we want to introduce sharemarketplans at gainprofit which pay every biweekly and starting from $1.you just make it a success.we expect the investors more and really not good to tell that 6investor in 200days of launch and gainprofit is not like other hyips.

gainprofit.xtgem.com-'trust us and gainprofit'.

• 1 month later...

I am disappointed to see only 6investor.even though paying since 250+days.5members term completed.

1member term was going on-nehmer

suppose if a hyip with script,design pay 250+days-it would be investor topchoice but eventhough paying since 250+days we have no recognisation.

get realised guys only honestadmin pays and things like script,design wont pay you.

and i have question that you want payment? or script,design?

atleast now test us with minimum and invest more when you are getting paid.

@giridhar123 I'm glad to see you here in, although your site is real paying site with 100% human Admin presence so it's very exiting for us. I wish that your site must live for a long time. But one quarry as per normal HYIP your site is not designed, if possible then please try to develop your site more attractive. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Now we have reached paying since 280+days and investor still wont recognise.

what investor want these days As far my experience?

they want design,script and other promotions.they wont want payingones like us.they get realised oneday.

This is really good news that a real paying investment problem has reached the best destination. We hope very soon your company will make big deal like 10,000 + Daily. Till then our best wishes and mostly investment support are always with you. Expect very soon we'll see another good designed site. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I have tried to open the page, but it's not loading fully,

there is message in the top corner that free hosting and get a site like this etc,

also there is link 'check our proofs on forums' and we can have proofs available of July, that's last proofs from this one.