Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

4levelsbux - 4levelsbux.com

quangnam52335

• 4 months later...

nice program , first they are paying and the rate here is quite high also with the low minimum payout they have, so it seems many members can reach minimum payout here faster, even the pending payment is quite long a bit , but i think that is fine. well i decided to join this one

What I like about this site? I like this site when I see proof of payments. that means this site is paying. I like this site when I see that the minimum to cashout in here is 1 dollar that means its easy to reach. I like this site when I see that the rate is 1 cent per click and I'm hoping that this site will last longer. theirs already too few ptc site that last more than six months. I'm hoping that this one will.

What I like about this site? I like this site when I see proof of payments. that means this site is paying. I like this site when I see that the minimum to cashout in here is 1 dollar that means its easy to reach. I like this site when I see that the rate is 1 cent per click and I'm hoping that this site will last longer. theirs already too few ptc site that last more than six months. I'm hoping that this one will.

yes, this site still paying the members until now and i still see some payment proof shared in this week by some members that click here, $1 is easy to reach since the earning also quite high, but you need to click a lot of ads per day :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also a member of this site and was looking forward to requesting for my first payment soon. It's sad to hear that this site is now a scam. What's aggravating is what quangnam received wherein the admin has been bold enough to admit that his site is a scam. I guess he was able to hook a lot of members into investing already that's why he now stopped paying and turned his site into a scam.