Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hotfile-Hotfile.com

gpyk108

Users can earn up to $15 for 1000 downloads (depending on your member status).

Users can share documents up to 400Mb large (size per document) and receive their money via Paypal, AlertPay, Webmoney with a minimum of 15 dollars.

Additional earning opportunities are available, eg. referral program and bonuses for site owners.

join here

http://hotfile.com/register.html?reff=5327358

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hotfile is one of the best paid to upload site on the internet , not to mention that it is very fast in uploading and downloading but add to that the site is paying without delays . so it is really one of the honest paid to download site .

not is but was, this site was a good PTU site :D, which many members used to share many things while they are get paid by that every download that people make in this program, but now they already closed it and you only can download the file that you upload by yourself

@Trickster what do you mean they closed it? You mean they are not paying people to upload and being downloaded any more? And what is the point of downloading your own file that you have uploaded. You mean to earn a bit of cash? Lol. How many times would you need to download it yourself? Surely that is not practical and they must have ip detector to see who has downloaded what

@Trickster what do you mean they closed it? You mean they are not paying people to upload and being downloaded any more? And what is the point of downloading your own file that you have uploaded. You mean to earn a bit of cash? Lol. How many times would you need to download it yourself? Surely that is not practical and they must have ip detector to see who has downloaded what

you cannot download the file that someone uploaded here dude, if you check it you will find about that, and the file that uploaded by someone only can be downloaded by the one who uploaded the file here, so that means they are not paid us because we cannot download anything here

@Trickster? what..... so what exactly is the point of this site? The person who uploaded the fil is the only person who can re download it. So why not just not upload at all and keep it in your computer? Or do they get paid just for uploading it?

before they are not like that where everyone can download the file without any problem but when SOPA and PIPA come, everything ruined like that, i just hope they moved to the other server outside US so they will be a new site and can paid the members back again

@Trickster, so how has SOPA and PIPA affected the prosperity of this site? I don't know what these 2 programs are. I think it is pretty difficult just to start a new site all over again. Might take too much time, effort, and waste lots of money. I don't think too many members are affected by it any way.

SOPA or PIPA never passed (obviously), but as US started raiding the file hosters the same time for copyrighted material, many voluntarily shut down their affiliate programs, in which most users were making bank with copyrighted materials, as that gets lots of downloads easily. Sure there are still some around, but most of the file hosters no longer offer payments for downloads.

@Trickster, so how has SOPA and PIPA affected the prosperity of this site? I don't know what these 2 programs are. I think it is pretty difficult just to start a new site all over again. Might take too much time, effort, and waste lots of money. I don't think too many members are affected by it any way.

maybe they are fear about that so they turn of the service, as you can see what happened with Megaupload, but it seems SOPA and PIPA will be back again, because i run into a website(i forget the url), said that it will be back again, because of the high demanding from music and art industry

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...