Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex newbie,help

shasha2222

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the things a newbie should always take very serious in Forex is learning. As a matter of fact, it is something that comes in first before every other thing. Without learning, he would only end up, disliking Forex because of the tendencies of losses which is inherent in that early stage of trading.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Forex for newbie might be difficult but do not worry because there is a demo account that will help us to learn trading. With the demo account we can learn understand forex better so that forex will not be too difficult. And we can start  trading with small capital

This is a trustable forex broker, but you should better try to work with others. I have not seen any good reviews about this broker. If you are a newbie in forex trading. You should first try to work with good brokers only. UFCFX and Instaforex are one of the best forex brokers. I have personally joined and worked with them. Both of them are offering great features and are best fore newbie traders.

This is a trustable forex broker, but you should better try to work with others. I have not seen any good reviews about this broker. If you are a newbie in forex trading. You should first try to work with good brokers only. UFCFX and Instaforex are one of the best forex brokers. I have personally joined and worked with them. Both of them are offering great features and are best fore newbie traders.

Stay focused and keep trying to fix some errors. In essence a newbie must utilize a demo account by extremely efficient, after that use real account to proves the capability instead the newbie itself. Also make sure that you have a good plan based on reality, long term plan like becoming millionaire in less than one year seems like false hope.

• 3 weeks later...

Well desire still important, just like greedy that is what motivated us to make money from forex if we don't have it then we won't be sitting here. My advice is just think this word CONTROL. Based on my own experience not all traders can control their emotion which means their desire dan greedy too.

for a newbie to do is not too desire to get a bigger profit. forex risk is very high so we need gradually to survive in this business. We need to learn and practice trading well so we will be able to achieve our desires

If we can make our trading capital survive in forex although we only get small amount. Our trading experience must be maximized to make us be better here.

yes demo account is very important for the newbie because the demo account we will be able to practice trading. for that we need to use a demo account so well that we will be able to increase trade with good results. In addition to a demo account, we can also make good use  demo contest of brokers to improve trading skills

If a newbie need help to trade they can try forums or chat. If you are in chat i am sure there are some groups that you can share with. As for forum we got plenty including digitalmoneytalk as one of the best source if you want. Also please keep in mind that you need to keep trading.

If a newbie need help to trade they can try forums or chat. If you are in chat i am sure there are some groups that you can share with. As for forum we got plenty including digitalmoneytalk as one of the best source if you want. Also please keep in mind that you need to keep trading.

Yes, forex forums will help us to get maximal result. We must try to more improve our trading skills if we want to get maximal profit. Try to start with demo account first.

Yes, forex forums will help us to get maximal result. We must try to more improve our trading skills if we want to get maximal profit. Try to start with demo account first.

Not only forum if that is only forum then you won't get maximum result, if you want to get maximum result then you need demo account, forums, knowledge, patience and experience. It is not something that coming up in only few days or month it could take years if you say so.

Not only forum if that is only forum then you won't get maximum result, if you want to get maximum result then you need demo account, forums, knowledge, patience and experience. It is not something that coming up in only few days or month it could take years if you say so.

Of course, it takes time to get good skills in forex to maximize our trading account. Demo account in a broker also can be used to take part in demo contest to help us improve our trading skills

Of course, it takes time to get good skills in forex to maximize our trading account. Demo account in a broker also can be used to take part in demo contest to help us improve our trading skills

yes, with a demo account then we will be able to enter the contest demo. With the demo contest will allow us to improve the ability of good trading, with increased capabilities then we will be able to improve trading results so that we can be successful in forex

As newbies I think that you should do demo account first, it is a best place to gauge yourself how good you are when it comes to trade and the best place for practice too. While you are searching material you can use demo account as the place to test it, and this is very helpful for newbies.

• 1 month later...

As newbies I think that you should do demo account first, it is a best place to gauge yourself how good you are when it comes to trade and the best place for practice too. While you are searching material you can use demo account as the place to test it, and this is very helpful for newbies.

of course, for the newbie must use a demo account first. With the demo account then we will be able to practice the skills of trading. If you have the skills of trading increases, will help us to be able to improve the results of trading, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum.

A tip for a beginner is to never stop learning and also maximize the demo account to practice. I also use a demo account to practice the best trading system before opening the real account in TICKMILL

Of course, we should not stop learning in forex. Even it should be better if we want to learn about forex from our trading experience.