Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

speedygain - speedygain.com

i`m not admin

Are you looking for a reliable investment plans that have lower risk but earns higher profit. Are you looking for a company can help you receive stable income. We have solutions for you. At Speedy Gain, we focus on high return FOREX market. With over 50 years combined experience of our team in FOREX, we are one well oiled machine to get you paid.

Use high leverage FOREX market as vehicle, our professional knowledge and background, we can make sure you achieve your investment goal in a short time. Our investment plans provide high return of your money in specific time in term. No more guessing, or luck wishing. It does not matter if the market goes up or down. The investment plans you choose will pay you exactly what you expected. We have served thousands of satisfied clients worldwide. And we look forward to work with you. Choose us, you will not be disappointed.

beta_plans.png

http://www.speedygain.com/?ref=mid000ooo

it's design is attractive, even the short term plans offered in here have highly profitable ROI, it's been running for one day, but still there is no update in the current status of the program, it would be better if they get fast update of the status of the program, there is few monitors started to list this one with WAITING status at the moment.

well, there is no information of plans in details, but I guess it will be variable ROI offered in each plan, depending on amount range invested, just like it will be the case with any short term program, I don't think the ROI will be 10% daily for small investors as well, it would be nice if the members joined in here update us with the variation in ROI on amount range for investments.

As this program is just running for one day there is no updates about this program.Just few monitors added to this program and has current status WAITING for now.looks very attractive and the ROI offered is also very attactive as well as very high.But there is no instant payout here,but the admin promised to pay fast payments to its investors.

since there is latest payment proofs of 9th Dec available around, I think this program has been ACTIVE for three days so far,

though few monitors including GoldPoll have moved the current status of it to waiting, the majority of those monitors have paying status for this short term program.

They have fluctuating status on their monitors because some are saying they are paying and some are saying they waiting.The ROI offered here is a bit much.Though they have a paying status on Goldpoll i still really think having a stable paying status on monitors would be much more preferable.

Currently this one has been running 8 days with 292 accounts and the statue is showing paying at the monitors i saw on their webpage. It offers a good roi for short term investment, though it seems a bit high. But, it's good to join this one and hatch some bucks before the xmas runs over. I think the design is the most attractive part about this site, though it's simple but looks professional to rely and invest in. I would love to hit to this kind but currently am off for the xmas to be over.

this program is exactly nine days old now and the current status of it is paying, there is many more monitors starting to list this one everyday, it is what the program requires, to get promoted on monitors, also I have noticed this one has been advertised on forums as well, so might stay active for more than expected.

well, this program has been running for 12 days now and there is still active status for it everywhere, seems the admin has taken good efforts in promoting the site and also early investors are making good profits so far,

news update as on 14th December 2011 on holiday schedule !

Holiday Schedule

Our office will be closed on 12/25 and 1/1. But all withdraws will still be processed twice a day on Christmas & New Year!

Dec-14-2011 09:49:36 AM

a query.on the top of this forum it says sponsered by hymarkets.com and speedygain.com.so does speedygain.com got anything to do with this forum.i mean do we get paid by these sponsers?or they have just advertised their names here?

Speedygain admin was advertising the banner on this forum so thats why on the top of the window you can see this forum is sponsored by Speedygain but i am sure there is no connection between Admin of DMT and Admin of Speedygain.Anyway,speedygain looks like a scam site now so no need to discuss about it anymore.

well, yes, this program stopped to pay since 22nd December, that is for four days now, even many active monitors have already moved it's status to scam, but it paid for more than two weeks that was a good thing of this site, but later it's turned out a scam, so it's time to move on.