Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Captureplay - Captureplay.com

Freeloader

Captureplay is a site when you get paid just for playing games ! Sounds good right?

captureplay.png

Service has existed since about half of the year. Mainly play the Poles and Filipinos. Occupy the first places my friends who have a little fun with this ($ 1065, $ 852, received a salary (paid in advance even more).

The minimum payout - 20 $ - 200000 points.

You can play three games:

-Chess

-Type shooter Quake

-Mancala (boolean)

We can play with the computer or against other players.

Get points for ranking.

Each game has 3 rankings + a summation of all the games:

Hourly Ranking - 1st place - 1000 points., Every additional -100 points, and up to 10 places.

Weekly Ranking - 1st place - 30000 pts., 10th - 5000 pts.

Monthly Ranking - 1st place - 50000 pts., 10 place - 10000 pts.

Even a few people, so not hard to get a place in the ranking. In the night hours do not have the people, so just go to any of the games on the minute:).

So in the Ranking, we can get hourly 4000pkt. By going to the max. 10 minutes.

Additionally, you can also play with other players for points, which we won and do quests, which will allow us to jump higher in the rankings.

Affiliate

For every referral you get 20,000 points ($2USD), and for their referrals 10000 points ( $1 USD)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some NEW CONDITIONS which you must meet in order to get CREDITED FOR YOUR REFERRAL (20 000 credits):

- The referred player must receive our new player sign-up bonus (basically its those 1000 credits which you recieve on start)

- The referred player must play 5 games

- The referred player must play 30 minutes in the games

- The referred player must come from a unique online identity household

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the beginning I suggest playing with the computer to understand what's going on and until then watch out for people who offer to play for points:)

My Payment proofs:

v7ifh2ug5ap7.jpg nd14igiid2di.jpg mypuridtxlfy.jpg

NOTE: I got most of the money from referrals.

REGISTRATION

Any questions, write below.

It seems you were really enjoy playing here but some people has a cheat i guess.. as i've read some people chatting there on the Chat box they are talking about those members who are cheating.. When i read about i do more prefer to play with ROBOT than those player.

Cheating is very normal in paid to play game ever.some cheater got ban from admin already because they cheat and some people report to admin.So this site is still good because admin is very fast respond about this case and fixing bug so fast too.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah! There are some countries that can't play any games because they are not allowed because there's a lot of cheater in that country i also don't know what kind of "cheat" is that, if i am one of the cheater then i should know but i actually don't know what kind of cheat and how it will. It seems you are not updated even i'm not very active here when i open my account i chat with members so i know what's actually happening.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes captureplay is very nice when its comes to online game playing thou its hard to reach the 200k poins for the 20usd mark,and using cheat here is risky because the admin may alow your cheat to play but immidiatly when you reach the 200k point to cashout your account will be suspended Authomatically yes,all efort wasted.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I had been paid a lot of times from this site and here is my latest payment: I am paid here weekly

CapturePlay Systems Inc. sent you $30.00 USD

Transaction ID: 57JJEEPPEERRXXT

Dear jonas beltran,

Just thought you'd like to know CapturePlay Systems Inc. sent you $30.00 USD. Note from CapturePlay Systems Inc.:

Hi jjeeppeerrxx, Congratulations on your winnings from CapturePlay! Please keep playing and tell all your friends about us! Your feedback is super valuable, so please let us know how we are doing, and what you would like to see at CapturePlay. Thank you and all the best, The CapturePlay Team

Get the details

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...