Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EVBusiness - ev.biz

This program has been into it's third successful month online and has been so far so good, I could see this program advertised on many PTC as well as Doubler programs, where the investors of this program trying to promote this site with ad banners using their referral links, of course they can also get affiliates doing so.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This program has been well advertised on many sites both monitors, PTP and also the admin tried every other possible way to promote the program, even the instant payments is definitely attractive and we can gain reasonable profits from this popular site, where there is low risk of losing to them.

I don't know if there was any issue with the payment system in here, recently, due to API issues with LR, but good to know that the program has been making fast payments and we can have positive comments on instant payment system which means that LR API issue is fixed that Ev Biz is normal too.

Now, there is a new Plan here, 18% daily RoI for 5 days, and the minimum is $500 and the quote available is only 2000 lots. But this is very risky, and we better not to be greedy here. Because this is similar with AV Finance, same offer, and then turning as scam

EV Business has announced special plan with minimum set at $500, here is the latest news from the program on 31st January !

EVBusiness Special Plan

We are glad to announce that we have received an excellent offer from our traders, that made us able to propose special profit for limited time. Since this is a one-time offer, you are highly advised to react as soon as possible. Only 2000 units are available. Each unit worth $500 and minimum deposit amount is only $500 (1 unit). Period of the special plan is 5 calendar days but you can withdraw your initial investment amount earlier than 5 days if you need it. Both of the capital and earnings are fully guaranteed and there is absolutely no risk of losing funds. Members are only allowed to make one time deposit in this plan due to high request. Once all units are sold out, no investment will be allowed in this plan. Deposits are accepted through LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney. You can sign in to your current EVBusiness account and make deposit in this plan from "Deposit Funds" section.

Example: If you invest $5,000 LibertyReserve in this plan without compounding, you will receive $9,500 in your LibertyReserve account in 5 calendar days.

Special plan features:

Daily Interest: 18%

Period: 5 Calendar Days

Minimum Deposit: 500$

Referral Bonus: 8%

Principal Back: YES

Compounding Available: YES

Withdraw Type: Fully Instant

Total Return: 190%

Jan-31-2012 07:00:00 AM

my whidraw is pending. i am feel nervous. :wacko:

paid to how many are pending here? I ever felt it but it did not run long and the admin process quickly. and perhaps this is because there is interference in ev.biz about payment. so according to me, you have to be patient except your payment is past from one day then you need to worry

I have heard that this HYIP website is starting to become scam as some of the investors are not getting their money. Withdrawals are pending. However on the other hand, I am still seeing some investors getting paid too. Hence, I am starting to wonder if the website is doing selective payments or not

I do not know about the bad luck that in the natural lot of people but I still get paid here, and the payment I get is instant with a batch that you can prove. I also heard about evbusiness that would be a scam and it was terrible considering reprofinance been scam

Well, i also did not invest here though some investor already made a profit! It's an indicator that EV will turn into scam soon.. as they are now doing selective payment, some are getting paid but some are not.

thanks for telling us...so there is a probability some will lose their money if they invest.