Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xau Forex LLC - xauforex.net

I am not admin!

https://xauforex.net/

XAU Forex Invest LLC [uS limited liability company] is a private company categorized under Forex/Gold Investments that has been providing high quality finance and investment services to legal entities and individuals since April 2000 in the United States of America teritorry.

After years of experience in GOLD Trading Bussiness we have develop a unique forex trade robot software designed on "stop loss / take profit" technique that has very powerfull impact on today's sensitive and volatile market. We are now proud to provide our financial services all around the world secure on our Encrypted Comodo 256bit SSL website.

Up to 2.5%, 5 days/week, 50 days Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Micro Fx Fund $10 - $100 1.70

Real Fx Fund $201 - $1,000 2.00

Macro Fx Fund $1,001 - $20,000 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

Up to 2.7% daily, 7 days/week - 90 days Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Commodity GOLD S $50 - $500 1.60

Commodity GOLD M $501 - $2,500 2.10

Commodity GOLD L $2,501 - $20,000 2.70

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, AP, PM

https://xauforex.net/

the program website has got SSL security installed, there is latest news update from the program regarding the same as on 6th November 2011 !

SSL Certificate Succesfully Installed

Today we have succesfully verified our website and bussiness at Comodo Secure. We have our website has been Encrypted to secure your transaction online. We use the most powerfull and secure method using 256bits SSL Certificate. Now we are a registered and verified company that has full rights to provide online financial services.

Johnatan Allen

Nov-6-2011 05:23:54 PM

• 3 weeks later...

XAU Forex LLC - Gold Hits High Again!

==========================================

Great News from Gold again!

Gold price climbs again (470 pips in two ours) from 1.702$ per ounce to 1.749$ per oz, that means 470usd with 170$ invested. Our company has made today a strong profit thanks to Gold and Silver rally.

Our Forex Department was on BUY function with 15.2 trade volume on Gold Commodity making a profit of 714.000 Usd in not more than 3 trading hours.

We also had Silver Commodity in trade with a profit of 345.000 usd.

Please See Forex Chart Below for Gold Price:

Thank you for investing with us and hope to get you more good financial news in the next days.

NOTE: To earn extra income you can advertise our program using your referral link and referral banner in speciality forums and monitors that you can find in our Support Us section.

2000 — 2011 xAu Forex LLC - All rights reserved.

72 Spring Street, 11th Floor

New York, NY, 10012

United States

good to know that the program has been making good profits trading Gold so far, they also have bonus offers for those that promote this hyip through their referral links on forums, this program has been living for a week, now exactly, and the current status of it is PAYING.

XAU Forex LLC - We have been under Ddos attacks!

===================================================

We are back online - Paying our clients!

Our website has been heavily Ddos attacked by hackers paid by other Hyip websites admins. Our website was protected up to 50gb, 5k packets per second, but was not enough and the main server was compromissed. The main reason of this attack was our big expansion and big interests paid to our clients.

We have now moved our site at one of the best Ddos Protection Hosting Company: ==KoDdos.com== Our website is now maybe the most secured investment program that you can find online, with up to 500gb ddos protection. We are glad to tell you that we will still continue with our project and process all withdrawal transactions in maximum 24h.

We also want to inform you that we will modify our plans in order to remain online for long time with maximum security for our clients and to cover all the financial losses we suffer durring this massive Ddos attack.

2000/2011 XAU Forex LLC

All rights reserved

===================================================

Its really a bad thing that this hyip had DDOS attack recently,now it seems everything running good.The investment plans are quite good but as admin said in the news,he might modify it to stay online longer,it would be interesting to see what will be the new plans.

well, good to know that the program successfully moved to new powerful server provided by KODDOS company, hope there won't be any attacks for this program here after, there is paying as well as waiting status for it on monitors, it paid on 4th Dec for the last time, I guess due to DDOS attack on 4th Dec, this one might have been moved to waiting status for last two days.

This program is running for one month old around for now.The program has curently PAYING status on most of the monitors and has WAITNG and PROBLEM status for two.Last payout is updated on 7th December that is on yesterday.Hope this problem will change its status to pying for all its monitors.glad to know that it has just overcome from its problem.

@anjali

nice observation, it has got PROBLEM status on one of the monitor, I think you have checked this program details on Allhyipmonitors, but I don't think this one has got any problem, for now, it was there before, during DDOS attack, but this one has successfully returned and they have been PAYING so far without any issue.

New Payment Method Added - Alertpay

We are glad to announce that today we have added a new payment method in our program, Alertpay. Since you may allready know you can use Credit/Debit Cards and Bank Transfers to add money in your Alertpay accounts and invest secure in our Forex and Gold Investment Plans.

For more informations about our activity and investment projects please use our Live Support service or send us an email trough Support US section.

This program is running for one month old around for now.The program has curently PAYING status on most of the monitors and has WAITNG and PROBLEM status for two.Last payout is updated on 7th December that is on yesterday.Hope this problem will change its status to pying for all its monitors.glad to know that it has just overcome from its problem.

where did you found the monitors ? I searched for the page of RATE US but did not found any thing !!!! ... according to your words I think it is not safe to invests in this hyip site now , but I should to see the monitors before judge .

where did you found the monitors ? I searched for the page of RATE US but did not found any thing !!!! ... according to your words I think it is not safe to invests in this hyip site now , but I should to see the monitors before judge .

there is monitors link in the site as well, downside of the home page, right side, you will find few links to famous forums and below there is OUR MONITORS link that will redirect you to Allhyipmonitors, where you will find all monitors listing this program and monitoring so far, the current status is PAYING and last paid was on yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

[XAU Forex LLC] Instant LR withdrawals - ON

===============================================

We want to inform you that Liberty Reserve payments are INSTANT again. Our financial department has resolved all the problems created by the Ddos attacks. Soon we will also make INSTANT payments via Perfectmoney and Alertpay.

Thank you for investing with us!

Customer Support

===============================================

It looks like Xau Forex LLC started paying again but i can still see scam and waiting status on some sites.Till tomorrow all hyip monitors should change the status otherwise investors will be misguided.I like this hyip and want it to run for longer time.

well, yes, I noticed that too, there is few monitors that have scam status for this program, we can check that information on Allhyipmonitors, and it is still the same situation til now, but the rest of all having paying status for it, enabling the instant automatic processing of withdrawals is again an attractive feature in this program that has been paying for around 50 days now.

• 2 weeks later...

XAU Forex LLC- It's too late to buy Gold?

=============================================

Great New Year start for Gold and Silver price. Many forex investors and brokers say that it's always better to buy gold early in the year and sell it at the end whit a great profit. We’re seeing lots of interest from newcomers to the metals markets currently, mostly wondering if they are already too late to buy Gold and the answer is NO! It's never to late to invest money in metals as long as you have experience in the market and know how to deal price fluctuations.

The dumb money, governments and central banks, are finally starting to catch on to what is happening. The central bank of Bangladesh bought 10 metric tonnes of gold from the IMF last year, this is on top of 212 tons of gold the IMF sold the previous year to the Reserve Bank of India, the Bank of Mauritius, and the central bank of Sri Lanka. And Saudi Arabia, Russia and the Philippines have recently announced big additions to their gold reserves.

=============================================

Yes, and for sure that may affect the decision of some investor because of the scam status in some hyip monitors but some are listing this as paying again. Well, once it was listed as a scam it is like a fire it spreads so fast and may ruin what the current status of Xau Forex LLC.

• 2 weeks later...

Interest rate in their plans has been changed, here is the latest news update from the program as on 23rd January 2012 !

Interest payment modification

This is an information email regarding latest changes in our investing plans. We have now started to pay our clients only on business days (Mon-Fri) but we have changed our interest rates. Please see below our plan interests:

SILVER Trades - INTEREST RATE: 1.1% Daily

FOREX Managed 1 - INTEREST RATE : 1.5% per Day

GOLD Trades - INTEREST RATE : 1.9% Daily

FOREX Managed 2 - INTEREST RATE : 2.7% per Day

We trully regret if some of these changes causes you any inconvenience but this measure was taken to consolidate our long-term Gold Phisical Projects because we have started a huge BUY PURE GOLD Campaing. We are buying PURE Gold (bars) at 1 Oz, 100 grams, 1 kg because gold price will explode again in the next 6 months. So this is only to get our project to the next level with high long-term profit.

Thanks for choosing XAU Forex LLC

Financial Department

Hmm, this investment program made for serious investment business. We can see it from the program's site. Designed so professional and got many features, protected by valid DDoS of COMODO, etc. This investment program got paying status from many monitors till now. It makes us sure that this investment program still a good investment program to run.

I have just tried my first profit withdrawal and it was sent to me automatic in LR, of course it was not a big amount, but eleven cents on my $10 investment in it, just today, the admin decided to change the interest rate and lowered it to 1.1% and I recently invested two days ago.

Latest news as on 31st January from the program regarding LR pending withdrawals and LR API issues !

Liberty Reserve API Unavailable

Because the latests updates of Liberty Reserve payment processor API service is temporary unavailable. WE RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE FROM LR API: ("Blank response from Liberty Reserve processor service."). We will process all transaction manually but your requests may take up to 24 hours to process since we have hundreds of requests in this moment. We sincerily apologize for any inconvenience that this situation may cause.

• 1 month later...

Latest news letter update from the program regarding the compounding option available for their silver plan, as on 3rd March 2012 !

Compounding available on Silver Trades!

We are happy to announce you that we have added COMPOUNDING OPTION for PHYSICAL SILVER Investments. You can now add your interest to your principal and the interest that has been added also earns interest next trading day so your interest will raise every time you use compounding option. We are still under negotiations with the 1 Ounce Gold Bars trade. We will keep you updated when you will can invest in this project!

This site is running for 116 days already and goldpoll invest and monitor in this site 95 days ago. And I'm thinking that in three months I'm sure goldpoll has good earning. I'm surprise that goldpoll has only reach 109% BEP or a 9% profit only.. But at least goldpoll already reach bep so theirs nothing to loss in here now.