Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Solid Forex Limited - solidforexltd.com

I am not the Admin.

Solid Forex Limited

ABOUT SOLID FOREX LTD.

Solid Forex Ltd. is an investment company established in 1998 . Having started as a small company specializing in US stock markets we became an investment advisor of large companies and individuals providing them with investment activity services. In 2005 we set up the following new lines of business:

— private asset management and investment services, offering a broad range of services aimed at creating individual financial strategies, managing investment portfolios, and providing other financial solutions for private and corporate customers;

— discretionary Portfolio Management, which includes a range of services aimed at investors who would like to accumulate capital, decrease and hedge investment risks.

We aimed to provide our investors with the most convenient investment conditions, that’s why we registered Solid Forex Ltd. in Dominica. The offshore countries offer huge tax breaks, asset protection, confidentiality, which is very important, especially for private investors.

To reach all our targets we created our own unique trading system which is fully automated. This system was firstly designed within the conservative strategy, but soon we adapted it for use in aggressive strategy. Our trading system shows good results in long period while showing stable low losses level.

Investment Offers:

Conservative investment strategy

Investment plan Investment amount Profit rate Duration

Conservative 1 $10-$2.000 50% from company’s daily profit 180 business days

Conservative 2 $2.001-$10.000 60% from company’s daily profit 180 business days

Conservative 3 $10.001-$30.000 70% from company’s daily profit 180 business days

Conservative 4 $30.001-$100.000 80% from company’s daily profit 180 business days

Conservative 5 Over $100.000 90% from company’s daily profit 180 business days

**Compounding is available for all investment plans.

Aggressive investment strategy

Aggressive 1 $1.000-$2.000 50% from company’s daily profit 240 business days

Aggressive 2 $2.001-$10.000 60% from company’s daily profit 240 business days

Aggressive 3 $10.001-$30.000 70% from company’s daily profit 240 business days

Aggressive 4 $30.001-$100.000 80% from company’s daily profit 240 business days

Aggressive 5 Over $100.000 90% from company’s daily profit 240 business days

Optimized investment strategy

Optimized 1 $5.000-$10.000 50% from company’s daily profit 200 business days

Optimized 2 $10.001-$25.000 60% from company’s daily profit 200 business days

Optimized 3 $25.001-$50.000 70% from company’s daily profit 200 business days

Optimized 4 $50.001-$100.000 80% from company’s daily profit 200 business days

Optimized 5 Over $100.000 90% from company’s daily profit 200 business days

Accepts: LR, PM

Referral Program: 5%, no deposit required

Link: http://solidforexltd.com/

there is no monitor to show up the current status of the program, even no monitor site added to this site,

I just have checked out this program details on GoldPoll monitor, as per GP, this one has been living for one day with waiting status at the moment.

but according to the information from the site, it's launched on 1st Sep, that is around two months ago.

• 3 months later...

Trading platform of SFL will be closed on 20th Feb 2012 on the occasion of President's day, here is the news update from SFL !

02/20 Presidents' Day

17/02/2012 - 02/20 Presidents' Day.

Dear investors

Our trading platforms will be closed on February 20, 2012 due the Presidents' Day celebrated in USA

During this time, profits will NOT be credited to users' accounts, all withdrawal requests will be paid out as usual.

• 4 weeks later...

This program has been paying for more than four months and to be exact for 137 days, and the payment system is instant till date, if anyone is trying to find a long term reliable program to invest their funds, I would recommend this program, of course we should try with affordable amounts.

This program has been paying for more than four months and to be exact for 137 days, and the payment system is instant till date, if anyone is trying to find a long term reliable program to invest their funds, I would recommend this program, of course we should try with affordable amounts.

yes you are right my friend archu , although the site does not have high SSL , DDOS . but still paying . I feel that the admin is really trading in forex not as others ponzi hyips . we should to vote for this hyip site in order to To encourage him to continue his successful work

I think large investors can earn some decent returns from this program and make better profits from here, since my investment was just a minimum of $10, and the plan has variable ROI based on the trading results for that particular day, sometimes it will pay very low returns credited to our accounts.

I can not understand that why did the admin made the name solid forex, where this site is an investment company mean fully hyip. Probably they might connected with a forex company like others as forex is the best way to earn faster money, but they need to change their time name. I really like their way of thinking that just brought a different concept in hyip world. By which people can get involve into their choice-able location.

By the end of this week, SFL is going to celebrate the 150 days online, successfully, it is a great thing to see in a long term program to stay active for a full five months, in my experience with SFL, not a single payment went pending so far, it was always instant.

By the end of this week, SFL is going to celebrate the 150 days online, successfully, it is a great thing to see in a long term program to stay active for a full five months, in my experience with SFL, not a single payment went pending so far, it was always instant.

ok my friend archu , but my question here , is this hyip site still paying until the moment ? you have an experience at this site but according to your words I think you have left the site for long time , so what about now ? is the site is still paying to all investors as paying as monitors or it is paying to the monitors only to show their paying status ?

ok my friend archu , but my question here , is this hyip site still paying until the moment ? you have an experience at this site but according to your words I think you have left the site for long time , so what about now ? is the site is still paying to all investors as paying as monitors or it is paying to the monitors only to show their paying status ?

I have an active investment in this program, $10 and I have been regularly drawing my profits from this program, the latest profit accrued was an eight cents, since the daily ROI varies on their trading results, sometimes we get lower than expected ROI.

I'm not really fan of these hyips that offer the variable ROI, although with such one might be able to earn a lot higher than with the fixed rate term programs. I just want to be able to more precisely calculate my profit, and with this kind of program it's not as easily achievable. But for some who is fine with such commission scheme, this one does look like a nice option - they've been around for a decent time already, and so far every monitor reports them as paying.

I'm really confuse about their original sources because someone told me that this program is a forex broker, bu they announced that they are direct forex agency, so we can invest into some specified company share. I expect that admin should clear us of knowing this problem. I think they need to make another site to split this two projects.

I'm really confuse about their original sources because someone told me that this program is a forex broker, bu they announced that they are direct forex agency, so we can invest into some specified company share. I expect that admin should clear us of knowing this problem. I think they need to make another site to split this two projects.

I am just wondering where did you hear that SolidforexLTD is a forex agency, i have been a part of this hyip since long time and never read something like that, i also did not understand which 2 projects you are talking about, can you tell me from where you got this information?

I have noticed there was seven cents profit for last few days in this program, and that was really low anyway, sometimes SFL also surprise us with higher amount of profit in our accounts, I haven't calculated how much I have recovered from this program on my $10 investment so far, but received instant payment till date.

Latest news from the program, SFL regarding the holidays schedule during Easter, non business days as on 6th April & 9th April !

Easter Holidays.

Dear Investors! Please pay your attention on our working schedule during Easter holidays. We have NON-trading days APR 06(Good Friday), APR 09(Easter). Thank you for choosing SolidForexLtd for your investment needs!

• 2 weeks later...

The site is unavailable for two days now and yet it is not back to normal, but strange that there was news from MNO blog that SFL is back, but currently I am unable to access the site, hopefully, it will return after that ten hours maintenance soon, as that was informed earlier by the admin of the site recently.

The site is unavailable for two days now and yet it is not back to normal, but strange that there was news from MNO blog that SFL is back, but currently I am unable to access the site, hopefully, it will return after that ten hours maintenance soon, as that was informed earlier by the admin of the site recently.

Right now I can open the site without any problem. So I guess this site has return. and I see that this site is running 166 days and paying right now and about 30 hyip monitoring site monitoring this site. So in short I still believe that this site recovered and will have good time paying its members. For how long that's only the question that admin can answer.

I checked the site now and it worked fine with me , no any problem in the server of the site at the moment , may be you have some problems in your browser . update it and try again .

this program still paying and already active for 170 days :D, that is a great achievement for them, monitoring and listed in many hyip monitors make them become one of the elite nowadays rather than many hyips, there are investors that even want to invest about $600 in this program

• 1 month later...

Solidforex LTD was paying very well until now but suddenly day before yesterday my payment went pending(usually it is instant) and until now i havent got paid and now the site is also inaccessible so i think this site has got some serious issues.