Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyEra - moneyera.com

I am not the Admin.

https://moneyera.com/

Overview

Money Era is a global investment and technology development firm with a staff of 124 employees (as of May 12, 2010). Since its inception, the firm has earned a reputation of an innovative and consistently growing entity. The foundation of our work is technological innovation and extraordinary staff. That's the secret to Money Era success.

We have established significant presence on most of the world's capital markets, investing in a large number of companies and financial instruments.

We were one of the first companies to build our business based entirely on internet technologies. This means that our employees work from different parts of the world, being able to perfectly coordinate their efforts and achieve the best results. All our investment strategies are based on mathematical or fundamental principles.

Founder

Our founder, Anton Zimmer, is a PhD and has an extensive work experience at a Computer Science Department of one of the largest hedge funds. During the time of his work Anton managed to build his trading system, based on achievements in the field of computational finance. Once the system started to generate considerable and steady income, Anton founded the Money Era company

Investment Plans:

1. With daily payment, duration - 285 days. 1,2% daily

2. With weekly payment, duration - 365 days. 8,1% weekly

3. With daily payment professional(compounding required), duration - 365 days.1,2 % daily

Min Deposit: $50

Accepts: LR, PM, Bank Transfer

Referral Program: 3 levels 6%-1.5%-1%

Link: https://moneyera.com/

• 2 weeks later...

this program has been two weeks old now and the current status of the program is ACTIVE !

it's no wonder to have this one paying so far, as the ROI offered in their plans is much low and stable,

this one is having attractive design and many other good features regarding security of the site as well.

• 2 months later...

there will be no profits accrued in accounts during 27th December 2011 to 2nd January 2012, due to new year holidays !

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

No interest will be credited from December 27 till January 2. See you in 2012!

I have noticed that too, there is paying as well as waiting status found on monitors for this program, but I still feel like this program will get back to normal from today, that is on 2nd January, so that they will have finished the holiday vacation, it is just 80 days old, yet there is long time for this program to run and stay active.

there is no kind of confusion with the payment system of the program any more, after they returned from holiday vacation, the program completed processing withdrawals that the current status has been moved to paying, as usual, and so it is now around three months old program, and continues to stay active.

• 1 month later...

In their first news letter on 14th Feb, the admin announced that they will be sending weekly news letter updates on their pogram statistics !

Feb-14-2012 07:37:24 PM

Money Era Newsletter

Dear investors of Moneyera.com program,

starting with this newsletter we would like to start a tradition of regular weekly updates, which should keep you in the loop on our recent developments and plans. We hope that you'll find the information we share with you useful and relevant.

Our newsletters will cover two main pillars of our activity. As you probably now we are making money with our advanced trading robots, which are being constantly developed and tweaked. We will be informing you about our trading performance and advances in the development of the robots.

The other topic which is going to be covered is naturally our online moneyera.com program. It is also being under constant development and tweaking, and there are always news no share. Also we really hope that you will be able to provide us with your valuable feedback which is going to make our program meet all your expectations to the fullest extent.

So, first I'd like to briefly describe our recent trading results. We maintain a portfolio of various trading autonomous programs, working on Forex and equity markets. All of them are based on so-called scalping strategy, which allows us to make truly unusual profits. For example, it is possible to make up to 5-6% daily profit applying this strategy. The key to success here is the short duration of open positions and fast realization of a small profit.

Hundreds of small profits add up to a large profit. This strategy is impossible to be executed manually, you have to have very fast robots which can open and close hundreds positions per hour. Recently we have developed such a robot for stock options market, which allowed us to enhance our profits substantially.

What we are working on now is the development of ultra fast Forex robot which would trade up to 100 currency pairs simultaneously, thus hedging the open positions. We plan to launch this robot within several weeks.

Our moneyera.com program support staff receives a lot of request recently to upgrade our current plans taking into account enhanced deposit amounts. Your average deposit amount have reached $6,700. Some of our larger members express a desire to obtain an upgraded interest for deposit amounts above $10,000. Our recent trading performance allows us to meet these demands. I'm pleased to announce the introduction of a new Premium plan. It is offered for deposits above $10,000, and pays 2,3% daily interest.

Apart from the enhanced interest rate I'd like to mention the 24/7 personal custom support which will be offered to the members with Premium deposits. You will have your very own personal assistant who will try to make your experience with us as good as possible.

We have a great number of international members in our program now. Actually we have members from 34 countries at the moment. That is why we find it very important to offer the multi-language version of our website. Currently we have contracted a translation agency, and very soon we'll be happy to offer you our website in your native language.

Also I would like to encourage you not to be shy and send us your ideas about improvements and upgrades which we can make to make our program better. We will be happy to receive your feedback!

I wish you a pleasant week-end,

Wolfgang Schmidt,

Head of moneyera.com customer support department.

285 days. Just imagine that long. I feel that this site will not going to last that long. I don't think its even worth it to last that long. I'm happy that this site is running and paying right now. But its because the plan is long term and I guess its going to take months before you even reach bep in here.

Official holiday announced on Money Era during which the profits won't be accrued in investors' accounts !

The MoneyEra office will be closed tomorrow for President’s Day.

No interest will be credited.

even i don't see any hyip monitors that listed this program, i see the they have a good script i mean the marvelous one, and the min payout is too high for me but the long term investment plan that they offer is sustainable which make this site have longer lifetime

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news update from the program as on 28th February, about the profits made by the program in their trading and other updates on regional support !

Feb-28-2012 08:33:40 PM

Money Era Newsletter

Dear members and investors of Moneyera.com program, we are continuing our tradition of bi-weekly newsletter updates. In this issue we would like to cover our current trading results and progress in the development of new trading algorithms, and also I'd like to provide you with an outlook of the future development of our online program.

Let us start with our moneyera.com program news and prospects.

The introduction of the new investment plan for larger investors has turned out to be a success. The new 2.3% daily plan has attracted more than thirty new deposits since its introduction two weeks ago. Quite important for us is the fact that most of these investments were made by our old members. It means that we succeed in meeting the needs of our investors and we are able to build up trust over time. Also personal one-on-one support, offered to the investors in this plan, is really attractive for our members.

As I mentioned in my previous email update, currently we have members from more than 30 countries. That's why it becomes really important for us to provide customized, native-language support. About 25% of our members come from Spanish-speaking countries, and withing two weeks we will launch a Spanish version of Moneyera. Other languages are also coming.

Also we started building a social network for Moneyera investors and promoters. It will be launched in approximately two months, providing a seamless interaction for our members and allowing us to receive your and your social graph feedback in real-time. Not much can be revealed now, so stay tuned for more, this is going to be a killer feature of our program!

Trading-wise the last two weeks stood out due to rising oil prices and the oil reaching its maximum in this trading year.

We trade heavily in commodities, including oil futures. We managed to make very consistent profits during this rally, trading with a very high margin we had trading days when we could achieve 15%-20% daily profit. Overall our trading results remain very stable, and the developments of new trading algorithms, which promise to be really disruptive, are under way. Our new Forex arbitrage robot will be launched next week, and we hope that it's going to be a real game-changer!

At the end of the newsletter I'd like to remind you that we're always open to your feedback, suggestions, and comments. Feel free to drop us a line!

Have a good week,

Wolfgang Smidt,

• 2 weeks later...

There are some confusion between the legit and scam site. Actually we have to know that some legit site also because scam by stop pay because of their deduction of revenue ratio. But here we can see such site which has long term investment plans with a great figure like $50. I think each and every senior investors should take risk of invest in this site. All possible feature are available here, that's mran they are very strong site.

Latest news letter from the program as on 14th March regrading the program updates on successful trading week and other statistics information !

Mar-15-2012 09:28:08 AM

Money Era Newsletter March 14

Dear members of Moneyera.com program, our team would like to update you on the recent developments in our program. As you know, we send you bi-weekly email updates to keep you in the loop.

Recent weeks were quite successful for us, we go very steadily now trading-wise and our online moneyera.com program grows at a really impressive rate.

First I'd like to mention some of our trading achievements. The Forex arbitrage trading robot, development of which I announced in my last email, has been successfully launched, providing quite satisfactory trading results. The robot is able to trade simultaneously up to 50 currency pairs, finding arbitrage opportunities between several currency pairs at the same time. This is a very secure trading technique, which simply cannot fail.

But a very high level of technical sophistication is needed to realize such a strategy to a full extent, since the robot opens thousands positions a day. We are able to achieve stable ROI in the range of 5-6% daily using this strategy, which provides a great foundation for the robustness of our investment program.

But we are moving on, and the developments of new trading robots do not stop. Currently we are developing a new hedging strategy algorithm, which can truly open new horizons for our trading group and for our investors. The profits we plan to make using these new techniques are going to be spectacular.

We're also constantly tweaking and updating our online program. The multilanguage version of our website is going to be online really soon. We are also would like to ask you what languages you want our site to be in, we'll implement new languages taking into account your feedback and proposals.

Another great thing which, as we hope, is going to be disruptive for our investors community, is a investor social network. We're currently building it and it will be launched within several weeks.

It is going to be a tool unprecedented in high yield investment arena. Our main objective in building it is promotion of community feeling among our investors, we want you to be more involved and more active. Registering in MoneyEra Social you receive an access to our vibrant investor community, which can provide you with valuable tips and tricks, help you in- and out-exchange e-currencies, and more.

And on top of that, your referral bonus is automatically increased! So if you're an active promoter you have a great tool to build a multilevel downline through our social network and increase your profits. It's going to be a multifaceted useful tool for all types of our users and also for us, since we'll be able to feel the pulse of our community much better.

So, as you can see, we are always moving ahead! And there is still much more to come.

Your Moneyera.

in as much as i did love to join this one,i guess they blew it. the roi is ok, i guess but personall yo me it kind small, but again the admin made it so due to the fact the fact that the program is a long term program, but again they have no security, well i guess that as well might be added lasted, what really discorage me from the program is the duration on the plan,is way too fact for me. it will take like 8 month to reach fulll cirlce on the program, my question here is that will the program still be around till then?

Its good to see that moneyera is growing big day by day.Admin's latest newsletter was quite big to read but it clearly states how professional he is.Many investors will think may be they are late to invest but i feel its not too late to make profit.

Few minutes ago it was inaccessible for me, but it's loading fine now, I can see this program paying for a long time, I came to notice this one at it's early stage about a month or two, but I didn't expect this one to run for such a long time around five months, nice program we have there.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news letter update from Money Era as on 27th March regarding the program statistics that they are launching their hedging trading robot.

Mar-27-2012 08:14:33 PM

Money Era Newsletter March 27

Dear investors of Moneyera.com program,

Please let us present you our regular bi-weekly update on the current state of the development of our program.

All branches of our program keep growing steadily. Automated financial market trading, which is the main pillar of our investment fund, yields stable and growing profits. The recent two weeks have been marked by explosive foreign currency profits, achieved through using our multi-currency arbitrage robot. As I mentioned in one of my last newsletters, this trading robot is capable of trading up to 50 currency pairs simultaneously. This manner of operation demands a very substantial computational power. Last week we have upgraded our computational pool, which allows us to further improve our trading.

This week we also plan to launch our hedging trading robot.

The manner of its operation is based upon using different, but related, financial instruments in order to obtain arbitrage profit. The software tries to pin down a correlation between seemingly independent financial derivatives, and exploits the correlation to the full extent. This tool will serve the long-term stability of our program, since it is able to provide very smooth trading cash flow in the long run.

Probably now you want to know what we did for the progress of our online program moneyera.com, and I have some really great news for you.

We have been contacted several times with a proposal to introduce a debit card for our members to allow them to cash out their profits more easily. Cashing out Libertyreserve or Perfectmoney can be a real hassle sometime. And not all our members are able to send international wires.

So, we contacted our banking partner and the response was positive! At the moment we'll be able to provide FREE debit cars for investors in our Premium plan, but in near future

we'll offer it to all of our investors.

So if you are a premium plan investor please contact support and claim your free debit card!

Our Moneyera Social module is also being finalized at the moment, social network for our members and promoters will be launched within weeks.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions,

I wish you happy investing,

Wolfgang Smidt,

@archu: thanks for the update dude, this program now become one of the hottest program around, it seems many members now have some plan with this program, also some payment proof shared in many hyip forums and this site status is paying for 172 days :D, let see what will be them in this april

Good to know that they have been providing free debit cards for the investors of the premium plan, I wonder to see these offer will be available for every investors soon in near future, Money Era is definitely going to be so strong so far it seems and early investors have been lucky to participate in it from the day one.

I am sure this free debit card services provided by this program make it so unique and possibly it will get them more investors and thus making it a successful program, a good program will always keep working on improvement of the program with all possible facilities for their clients.

great now they have been online for about 173 days and it seems many investors already reach their BEP from this site and until now i see they are listed in more than 10 hyip monitors which all of them have paying status in this site, if they keep the performance like this i am sure they will be stay until this month end

Glad to know that this site has been online for a long time and is still good going,And it has recently provided free debit card services in the program, which will be more helpful for the investors and it will be helpful for the program to attract and to get many investors to them,they have already many investors in their program.