Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EasyCashForum - EasyCashForum.com

Droganan

if all member who usually active in ptp section stop posting in here then i can post alone in here.i also waiting for my payment in here.i just feel tired in posting for so long time in here.if it will take a time,its ok for me,as long as they still wanna pay for all effort that member already made

actually you can still post on your own here. i usually post here one post daily in each topics though no one is making a reply for my post before and i get paid. but for now though they have more active members or have some members who can post with me, i am not posting any more till they have made my payment request first.

mostly in ptp section is end by me.so i cannot make any post there and im still waiting for my payment first.i really want to get paid from this site again.i just ever get paid once.and for this amount i have posting for long time hope admin will also trying hard to get any advertiser for his site

• 2 weeks later...

So what you are waiting for,is for advertisers or admin to be paid by google,for his adsense or which financial problem do admin face? For me i think that we should let the sleeping dog lie.Maybe admin might bounce back and pay all his loyal members.That's how i do hope for hyrextablic

i am sure that admin will pay once he got advertisers. as you can see there is not any advertiser on this forum. last months there were at least 3 banners on the forum. but now not a single banner i see on this forum. i think the admin needs to manage the forum better so that members will make good quality post so he will attract more advertisers here.

i believe i got paid from this forum once. i remember it was giving 2 cents per post and the minimum payout was $5. i think the minimum payout was a bit too high considering the post rate was $0.02, which means you needed to write around 250 posts to reach the minimum payout.

yes it is quite high payout here. but i didn't mind the high payout cause the admin was able to pay even with some delays. but now the admin has no means to pay as he has no advertisers already. so i think we need to wait for admin to find advertisers first before we get paid for our old pending payment request. i think the admin must hire someone who can find advertisers for this forum. so we can have advertisers soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't sound too good. When I read this page. Payout is so high and admin having payout issue. Well I got only 0.30$ there...so :D Will I lose something if I stop using that forum? :D It's quite hard to find there conversations which you can participate. Forum isn't very active I think because of the payment issues...

• 1 month later...

I had around 298 points in here but had stopped posting there long ago as there were a lot pending payouts and complaints from fellow members,

now when I tried to post over there, I have noticed this line on their top, seems I have lost all my 298 points over here.

The forum is no more PTP

• 1 month later...

we can still make posting on this forum, in case we want to share information with fellow members, without expecting the income,

and we can see there are few members that continue to posting on the forum, even after this one turned to be a non PTP,

I am sure, PTP earners might have shifted to other forums that offer money to their posting work.

hey admin there is very active person and he always communicates and replies and he keeps us update and when there were a payment delay then he announce that there was a problem . this forum is strict in posting they applying very tough rules

hey admin there is very active person and he always communicates and replies and he keeps us update and when there were a payment delay then he announce that there was a problem . this forum is strict in posting they applying very tough rules

this forum is no longer a PTP one, this was already notified on the forum's home page,

we can still make posting over there, but only that to share information with others and no earning can be produced by posting on this forum,

so I think the activity on the forum will be very less due to this one turning to not paying forum.

after the forum turned to non PTP, even the chat section was also removed from the forum,

only the sections to post are available for those members who want to share information and can post for free without any earning,

I just logged in to my account, and my account still shows the 298 points ( $2.98 ) balance,

sad that the forum turned to non PTP before I could cash out my points.