Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hyipbucks - hyipbucks.com

yogeshwartyagi

@salahel :

what you mean of this site very good?? you will sign up there?? you will just found you got scammed and not got paid for your post lol..:lol: you should read carefully the member post in this thread before made statement like this my friend ;)

@yogesh

thanks for keeping us updated about this forum.Don't know why people keep opening forum,shouting it's a ptp forum,but can cope with it.Looks like admin thinks it's easy to have a ptp forum,but maybe if admin haven't visit this forum for such a long time,something may be wrong somewhere.Hope he's okay.

I had reach pay out here but didn't bother to request payout as the admin suddenly stopped paying. I just wasted my time there. I got active for a while as one member before said he was getting four cents per post but things went bad when there were more activity and admin didn't pay any more more. till now the forum is without much activity.

Too bad that the admin cannot keep this forum paying, but didn't he look for advertisers to sponsor the forum? Atleast that will make him get profit while keeping the forum a paying one also. All the same it is okay if it stop paying as people will find it difficult to visit the site again.

• 3 weeks later...

as one of our active members, budado, reported us that the forum is paying with payment proof,

we have decided to reopen the thread,

if the forum is active we can continue the discussion here after,

the member that reported the forum, paying, is requested to post the image proof for reassurance to everyone.

I ever joined to this forum before but the forum has been closed for long time ago. That will be nice if the forum could reopen again.

I hope their rate is 5 cents per post like before, that is great amount of rate. Even the forum gave 3 cents per post, if the site is really

paying us, that will be great. But I will wait members who have been paid first.

• 1 month later...

I ever joined to this forum before but the forum has been closed for long time ago. That will be nice if the forum could reopen again.

I hope their rate is 5 cents per post like before, that is great amount of rate. Even the forum gave 3 cents per post, if the site is really

paying us, that will be great. But I will wait members who have been paid first.

This site is running for a long time and I'm still posting in here. What make you think that this site has been closed for a long time? You don't even bother to visit the site. But its easy to you to make false comments.