Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ptpforums - ptpforums.com

chardyme

How it Works

PTPForums.com is a "paid to post" forum where you can earn money by posting on our forums.

How's how the process works...

Step 1

Register on PTPForums.com.

Step 2

Once registered successfully, you may begin posting in any of our discussion forums. Your earnings are displayed in your forum postbit.

Currency is in USD.

* You will earn $0.03 for each post you make.

* You will earn $0.04 for each thread you make.

* You will earn $0.15 USD for every person you refer to the site.

Note: Maximum number of posts you can make daily is 75.

Step 3

You may request to cashout your earnings anytime during the 1st-3rd of the month and the 15th-18th of the month before 11:00PM EST.

These are the only days when you may request to cashout. If you miss these dates, you will have to wait until the next set of days of the following month.

You must have a minimum earnings balance of $5.00 in order to cashout.

Step 4

Once your request has been received, an administrator or staff member will send you the money via PayPal.com. Once you have been paid, your earnings balance will reset back to zero.

Link :http://www.ptpforums.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=107

Just followed the site and the following problems were encountered: First the link which the thread starter gave is not working perfectly on my pc for some unknown reasons. Second, I think the site presently has a problem with paypal. "This is the admin (TJ) of PTPForums.com.

Unfortunately I have some bad news. Very bad news.

Due to all the cash I've been sending out, PayPal has limited my account.

What does this mean?

In short, you will not be paid. Because my account has been limited, I cannot send money to other PayPal accounts.

At the moment, I will be working on restoring my PayPal account. In the meantime, this forum is currently closed to prevent users from continuing to make posts...... " I am not really sure how this site is gonna work on the present problem but I hope it will resolved immediately as I find the owner honest in being transparent to members