Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Comodities Capital - comoditiescapital.com

well, that was good to know that the admin has decided to reward the referrer of VIP referrals with $200,

this encourages him/her, to bring even more VIP investors to the program,

good to see the admin paying special prizes to promote their program as well.

Update from the admin

Forum added

As i've promised you already we have now implemented our own forum. You can find the button on our top menu and it will bring you to the forum. There you will need to register again and can post. We will continue with more improvements tomorrow. In the mean time please don't forget about our referral contest (link can be found in member area) who will be over in two days now and also our daily questions from Facebook wall where you can win 10$ cash prize daily. Thank you very much for all your suggestions and support.

Regards,

James

CommoditiesCapital

Right now I feel the potential of this site. This is the hyip site that I thought its a hyip monitoring site than a hyip site. lols. Its seem trying to be stable and good and paying for a long time. As long this site is paying. I think this site will become stable. Right now I can't even believe that theirs a forum. Usually and although its not really a security in a sense that if this site want to turn to scam it can do it also. But still thinking of way to make site good for investors means that admin is thinking long term.

I have noticed that there has been all positive reports and good reviews for this program,

but my problem with this site still remains the same even to this day that

I have untrusted connection warning received every time I tried to open this site so far.

Referral contest ends and other news From comoditiescapitalcom

Our referral contest ends now. First i need to announce that user anggraini89 has been disqualified from this contest for cheating so he won't get any prize. Now the winners are:

First prize (500$ deposit bonus) goes to user mega-hyip.ru. Second prize (300$ deposit bonus) goes to user Alert1 and 3rd prize (150$ deposit bonus) goes to user TopPlacements.

We also offered a prize to user luckyvoy (100$ deposit bonus) for being first normal member (not blog or monitor) who entered our top 10 referrers.

Congratulation to all winners.

We also launch now a new contest who will take place on our forum. Who will bring us (refer to us) the best designer (better then Doris who doesn't want to answer our emails) will win 600$ deposit bonus prize.

Rules are like this: the designer that you will refer must post on our forum (in a separate topic for him) a screenshot with his design. Members will then post (vote) for each designs (designers). From first 3 best designs (with most votes) we will choose the one we will like the most. The designer also must post in his topic the user who referred him to us and of course the designer chosen into the end will be paid for his work apart from this contest. As a clue for designers: we want a design similar with our forum design but appropriate for our site. Designer chosen by us into the end will have to deliver us just html+css (template) but to be original one (custom made). So go ahead and start referring a great designer and ask him to post screenshot with his design and your user on our forum. This contest will last for two weeks.

Apart from this contest, we will launch another contest on our forum. The more members will post there, the more points they will get. So every day we will choose randomly from members with the most points, a daily winner (10$ cash prize). This contest will take place daily on our forum apart from the best designer referrer contest.

Also we are looking to hire moderators for our forum. Who ever has experience for this please apply to our email: jamessetter8@googlemail.com.

Thank you all for your great support and good luck to everybody.

Regards,

James

CommoditiesCapital

the new contest for the best designer is also nice, anyway, the referral contest ends up !

it's good amounts of around $1050 to be distributed among winners,

but it's not cash rewards but only deposit bonus to the winners' accounts, as long as the site pays they will be profited.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just tried to open the site, and found there is error, '404 Page Not Found' I think this site has gone,

I have checked the program details on GP monitor, and it's last paid was on 9th September and there from complaints started and people started to post bad votes, so this one with just two months life time turned to scam already.

• 4 weeks later...

Its a good bye to another good hyip site. September and october is the month of hyip death. Theirs so many hyip that turn to scam in this two months span. The worst part is that I'm out for two months. Actually since august 15 I seldom open ptp to check and to update them since my mom get sick and hospitalize and already died two weeks. Ago but I'm hoping that I will continue checking and updating all the thread and removed those who turn to scam already.