Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ItTalkForum - ittalkforum.com

ittalk

@andry777

that is why the admin announced in the above posts that he will improve the post rates after getting some popularity,

I mean members' activity, currently this forum has only few members,

once there will be activity enough on the forum, the admin makes promise to improve the post rates better.

If the administrator as the ITF said it was great. we will make the ITF and their popularity will improve the price later. Here are their promises. I hope that it will improve soon. I was introduced to other members of ITF known as a fine paid to post forum. I see them pay for every day the competition is very good login.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@archu

Oh really? Can we keep his promise to do that? I am okay to make posts in there for few bucks only as long as the rate will be changed

at least to 2 cents per post when the forum has good enough of popularity. I will consider again to join here but I must manage my time

first to post in a lot of forums. Maybe this forum will be last priority to post.

Mostly activities which has been paid in here is login contest. I think it's not quite good earning if we got payment only

3 cents daily but it's okay if it was only login. I hope its rate could be increased soon.

i agree with you andry777 all members is active only in this contest and the forum is empty and if you take part in this contest every day you will collect only 60 cents per a month after delete the LR fees so it will not give you good earnings but it is not very bad at all we can make it as additional way to earn not main way

Hello Members We have added a new contest for More details see

*Make Money With ITF (SEE MUST)*

Section...

Threads: 264

Members: 122

Active Members: 122

Thank you

Best Regards,

ITF Admin

Date: 8/1/2011 12:04 PM

Batch: 668123**

From Account: U1792229 (ITF)

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Login Done Payment Of 31/03/2011 Please Post Payment Proof...

Thank you.

Date: 8/2/2011 1:32 PM

Batch: 669147**

From Account: U1792229 (ITF)

Amount: $0.03

Memo: $0.03 for login in ITF Please Post Proof..Thanks 02/08/2011

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to ITF,

We have announced new contest for our member, see below details:

$0.02 for daily login in ITF

$0.03 for post and thread [Cashout 100 post ]

these are final contests now no will be changed hope now we can get a lots of users.

Thank You

Best Regards,

ITF Admin