DMT Exchange Blog DMT Cryptocurrency Blog

Best Change

yogeshwartyagi

pelupa - pelupa.com

I have posted on paid to post forums, but in most of them I loose interest before i reach payout level, and there need some more efforts for me to reach payout. But herein pelupa you make a post daily, and even as a newbie you earn .5 cent, no matter how long your post. Minimum cash out is .02 to liberty reserve, no string attached.

I fund this is best form to each a few cents.

site name:

pelupa.com

You will se WD button when you have2 cents or more click on the button to instant withdraw.

It looks like a good site and it is written in both english and one other language which is unknown to me. But only the first post is in english and nobody has replied to it in english. Is it a english paid to post forum or an forum for some other language? Please specify the language of the forum.

It seems most of the members there were indonesian, is their accepting international members too?, or just exclusive for them, i dont think if i can easily communicate with them.

@Ravi my friend pelupa accepts international members and yes there is english section if you dont understand bahasa indonesia you can post in english section. Dont worry there are many english knowing members so you shall be able to communicate with them easily. And infact the pelupa pays instantly.

so how much actually we earn there per post. I see on previous time they don't pay their member anymore.and How many post we can create there

Oh you are talking that thread by the admin in bahasa indonesia - for your kind information pelupa has been paying regularly and i have seen many peoeple misguided by that thread. Anyway they pay .5 cent per post to newbie but you earn for 1 post in each four hour. And great minnimum withdrawal only 2cent onwards. Hope i am able to clarify.

It looks like a good site and it is written in both english and one other language which is unknown to me. But only the first post is in english and nobody has replied to it in english. Is it a english paid to post forum or an forum for some other language? Please specify the language of the forum.

This true that primarily pelupa is an indonesian forum, but this is also as much true that there is english section also.

Yeah you earn for posting in english forum also, but for 1 post every for hour.

Eh the site seems to be a big problem to register, I registered and they told me to activate my profile through email link. I checked my email but no link was there, I again tried to resend the link, but it is showing error, they tell to contact the administrator, But When I try to do that, they say you don't have permission to do that :|.

so we earn $0,05 just for 1 post in every one hour. I think it is very hard to get more money if we are just allowed to make 1 post in every one hour

You are mistaken @denny they pay only 0.005$ per post to newbie that is half a cent.

And i am not sure that one get paid for a post every hour, actually recently i checked the site it was for one post in every 4 hour.

GOT PAID FROM PELUPA.COM

You have received a payment to your account U6551685:

Date: 11/20/2010 16:57

Batch: 49668654

From Account: U6269424 (Pelupa.com)

Amount: $0.13

Memo:

Thank you

@hrnx :

this site can give you free money after all lol..why?? because you just needed made 1 post only daily and get $0.005 daily :) that isn't hard task for sure..and about the topic in here is talking about anything..and i see for the Indonesian Member here talking about senseless topic ==' and still got paid for that..:D

This is the only forum I know which is having the instant payments and what we have to do now is simple try to be active in all the sections and also you cna have have any number of cashout it is better to request atleast 10 cents .

@Jackie :

You can active much time and increase your earning daily..because the earning is depend to our level..more higher our level will more higher too our earning daily :)

I want to try more active so i can get more earning than half cent daily :D because since first time im here i just got half cent each day..

Here since few days i am not able to be active on this forum

Though it never means that the forum is not good - I still like forum,

especially as it opens so fast and making a post is the matter of seconds.

@yogesh :

haha i think you mustn't active in here for sure my friend..because we can earn just made 1 post only...

hey are you know different between the newbie rate and the senior member rate?? im still search for that information..but no one tell me about that :(

Here since few days i am not able to be active on this forum

Though it never means that the forum is not good - I still like forum,

especially as it opens so fast and making a post is the matter of seconds.

Even though the forum is fast yet your earnings are very low

I joined this forum some time back but didn't make any post since i was disappointed because of the low posting rate

Recently i made a post and found i earned 1 cent for that post - I checked further and found my status is changed to Groupie

So nowonwards i shall be getting 1 cent a post - and withdraw any time after 2 cents.

Recently i made a post and found i earned 1 cent for that post - I checked further and found my status is changed to Groupie

So nowonwards i shall be getting 1 cent a post - and withdraw any time after 2 cents.

Vow - Contragulations that you become groupie and that you are getting higher earning now,

But i am able to still make only .5 cent for a post ..

Can you tell me how much posts are required to become groupie or is there any additional requriement?

its not serious paying sites.if you hope to get good cents from here then better not join this site.this site will only credit one post of member in a day per each member,and the rate is just depend on the number of post you made in this site.i also dont like this site before

the cash out rates are xtremely low wich does amuse me !!

very interested to join this site !!!

pls post some proof as it wud make me clear on 1 point tht they do pay out to all of their users !!!

1 more thing wanted to ask u guys is wich all processors do they actually pay out

is it that they only pay out by liberty reserve !!!

thnx fr the help !!!

the cash out rates are xtremely low wich does amuse me !!

very interested to join this site !!!

pls post some proof as it wud make me clear on 1 point tht they do pay out to all of their users !!!

1 more thing wanted to ask u guys is wich all processors do they actually pay out

is it that they only pay out by liberty reserve !!!

thnx fr the help !!!

@yogesh :

look like you are really active in here my friend and always cashout without problem...im not too much active and just made 1 post daily in here :D

my balance right now $0.01 and need 2 days again to cashout :D im really want to know different between newbie and senior member rate...but that is really hard to reach senior member because needed 1000 post more errhh...

Today got paid again by Pelupa just $0.02 haha :D that is quite fun only in here chat with the other my friend from Indonesia..and im just active in my thread only about the "The Scaries Real Movies Horror" :D

You have received a payment to your account U3480135:

Date: 2011-06-01 12:12:38

Batch: 52673864

From Account: U6269424

Amount: $0.02

Memo:

Thank you.

@yogesh :

look like you got good earning between 5 days..are you senior member here my friend?? how much the rate you got each post??? i wanna know more about that rate for sure..maybe you can help me to know that answer :)

Looks like fun to be withdrawing that amount of dollars.But it does matter anyway.How did you guys come to the extend of withdrawing cents while the needed post before asking for 1000 post.Am i corsent?

@legendkid :

can you explain more what you try to ask my friend?? im not understand >,< im sorry...but if you asking about adding more the earning each post..that is must be increase our level member...when our member level is increased out rate will increased each post..but i don't know how much that is :)

this is really unacceptable rate,one can earn only 0.005$ for post and even for that there is a restriction for the amount of post one can make.Ithink that's why the minimum is also very low.not interested because it's lower then aurora sites.

@hunter :

haha..actually in this site we can got $0.02 daily if we have the lot time to online..each 4 hours we will credited when making a post ;)

But my self just active daily to get the earn..and will cashout $0.5 next cashout..i think will took a long time until reach that amount here :P

@ rivha yes if we take the site in a way like somthing is better then nothing then your idea is surly not a bad one and one positive thing for you is that the site is in your language which means you use most of the folders easily. :)

@hunter :

yeah you are right my friend :P this site using my language..so more easy for me to making post in here..but i see some of member from international is active in this site too :lol:

I agree with @rivha - yup it is true that the site is basically in bahasa indonesia but there are english sections as well

And i have bee making posts on this forum and got paid several times though earning is very less only 1/2 cent a post and we earn for first post only in 8 hours

Further i like the forum as it is helping me to learn a this nice language a lil bit.

I registered to this site and I have exactly the same problem as someone here: activating link never came. I sent the admin an email regarding that matter but I haven't received any email yet. Couple hours have gone since I send it.

Very good to see the forum offers the service of instant payment,

Feature is very good, but unfortunately the forum offers very low rates

What is the benefit to be paid immediately without having a good rate of profit,

I think if the admin raising rates, this forum will attract many subscribers .

@mahmoudelnemr this is true that rate for posting are less but this is as well true that forum is maintained since long

This is certainly not from amongst those which come for few days, and there are many experience members who share their experience

Well a newbie earn 1/2 cent for making a post and this one can do once in each day, so it is easy to make 1 cent in a day - posting is fast so it is easy to make post there

And when one have any thing 5 to 10 cents withdraw it immediately no chances of loosing what we earn here. In fact better than a PTC.

@yogesh :

you are completely right my friend...in here although the earn is slow but to get that money really easy and just needed 1 minute or less work only to get $0.005 cent daily lol :lol:

and when we think the earning is good enough for us we can cashout and got paid instantly..:) until now im still active daily in here to get the money for sure ;)

Before I also got paid several times from this site but with that low rate I don't think they can attracted many people to join.. With a small number of members I don't think the discussion can keep active.. But they already survive for a very long time :)

They have been online for a long time and even though their rate is low they still have faithful poster who post every single day. As yogesh comment above this one is much better than ptc sites and i truly agree with him.

As instant payment and on minimum amount of cash out,it goes without saying that it is the most legitimate forum.i have visited this forum.English as well as other language that is unreadable to me.

What makes me aware of this forum is it instant payment.It does sound good in the ear that this forum has been online for a long time.Even if the pay per post is low,admin has done his best to keep this forum alive and still have a paying status.

@Legend :

that is the important part for sure my friend..the important part is the admin still paid the member although the rate really low..im missed some days activities in here and i think since today will back making 1 post daily again like before..;)

Just like posting in our blog.But this one is different,we are paid to do it.Posting in this forum can't take much of my time since it's has a require number of post and since the minimum payout to ask is as low as 5 - 10cent,i think it's better.

I am since long there and has 80+ posts but i am still newbie

How many posts i would have to make to become groupie and to earn 1 cent a post there?

Even though rates are very low and it is hard to make any good money there but still i find the forum quite informative.

@alam :

i don't know how much the post to increase our level my friend..but i see some of member is changed the level when their post is above 1000 :wink: that is so much right???

Although the forum offers a low-profit from sending posts , but I see some members are happy there because of the speed of payment,

but I see that this forum needs to increase and the diversity of sections .

@yogesh :

you are really active in here daily my friend..i was week not open this site because im bit busy in other site..and i think the admin will never update the forum again :( because the admin rarely online in here..and not make change to increase the rate per post in here..:(

Today when i tried to withdraw in pelupa i could not as it is giving an error message,

though this happened to me in past also but after i contact admin next day i was able to withdraw successfully,

anyway will try again tommorrow and if get same message i would have to contact admin for this.

I still can't get this forum rules out of my head.Why must we wait for a required number of hours before we can post again.Not even minutes,but hours.Then what's the use of counting hours when there're lot of forum out there that need members.

I am confuse why did many members still active in the site because the site will pay us only 4 cents per day no matter

what we did in the site even if we are spamming there. I think that is too small to get 4 cents daily.

I am confuse why did many members still active in the site because the site will pay us only 4 cents per day no matter

what we did in the site even if we are spamming there. I think that is too small to get 4 cents daily.

Their strategy is that they open their account daily. Its like having a ptc site. You open it daily and earn from it. Another thing. I believe they also try to earn simply to get paid and post proof of payments in other ptp sites.

I do not think I will be to waste my time to get this poor profit through these low rates ,

even if the minimum payment to the request was 2 cents, because I will feel I am to waste my time and my effort .

Login in don't take lots of effort. Just login and log out and you will earn already. That the good thing and the bad thing also. Since I think what admin of this site really want is just activity. That means if you login its recorded in alexa rating and the site get higher rating.

This forum is still active and it gave us 3 cents daily. I think that was too small and I am sure people who still posted in here,

they needed its payment proof to post in many PTP site.

well the site is was turn to scam right now..they disable the posting feature..and then they disable the payment request too..this is so bad remember just this site who offer the instant payment although just give a cent..maybe admin won't care anymore to this site..or maybe he have a new plan..i hope so..but for now the site is scam :(

Withdraw function is not working properly for me since past few days. This happened to me in past few times and after i pm admin he corrected the problem. I sent message to admin 2 days ago but still not got reply or any action as admin is not online since few days. I just hope the admin will come online soon and problem will get solved.

Another withdrawal and instant as always:

You have received a payment to your account U7552528:

Date: 2011-20-06 20:04:54

Batch: 63763189

Amount: $0.04

Memo:

Thank you.

I looked that yogesh still got payment from this forum but I didn't interest to make activities in here.

I prefer to make more activities in other PTP forum to get more income than to make post in here to get

only 4 cents daily.

@yogesh

You're still making few posts in pelupa forum. That was good but it was wasting time for me.

I ddin't visit the site anymore and I didn't have interest to make some posts in the forum.

You have received a payment to your account U7552528:

Date: 2011-19-07 12:54:14

Batch: 65825703

Amount: $0.10

Memo:

Thank you.

@andry earning is not everything - this is a good forum and you will get satisfaction making few posts there among few good posters. Further lot of forums are coming paying few days and then we have to seek another one but this is stable since long - dont you think stability matters.

Yogesh do you make one post for every hour here? Because most of the posts here tell that it is restricted for us to post only once every hour. If that is so how much are you earning here every day? There is no issue in joining a trusted site, however we must be aware how it functions right.

I still can't get this forum rules out of my head.Why must we wait for a required number of hours before we can post again.Not even minutes,but hours.Then what's the use of counting hours when there're lot of forum out there that need members.

It is hard to earn money from this forum. we are just allowed make 1 post per hour. and they post rate is very low too.

I don't know why admin make this strict rule. With low rate per post I think admin should not worry about members making many posts here per day. With this method I think admin just make this forum for fun only and not serious to manage it to gain many advertiser so he can make some profits from them. And I think for members it will be very hard to make payout here.

As I knew, we got only 4 cents daily from here no matter how many posts that we made in here. We will get 4 cents daily even if we only made one posts.

I don't like with this system because it is useless to do. 4 cents daily is very small amount although we didn't spend too much time. I prefer to spend more

time to post in other forum to gain higher amount of bucks than spend little time in here.

Here since few days i was not able to make post on this forum

but today i logged in, made a post and made my mind to frequently go to the site to make a post

Anyway i just made a withdrawal and got paid instantly as usual.

09/13/2011 06:21 70329457 U6269424 (Pelupa.com) + $0.03 $0.01 $39.83

Such low earning amount from this forum so you still manage to post in this forum, well I guess this is still additional earnings and perhaps an additional post to make for other ptp forums that you can post your payment proofs.

@charyme

yeah earning is limited and we only earn to make a post twice a day, so i can make maximum 2 cents in a day at the site

But still there are good members on site and I like the discussion there, also forum work quite fast so it does not take much effort to make 1-2 post a day.

I already have an active request for payment in here. I hope the Admin Faceless will attend to my request since it has really been some time since the request was placed.

admin faceless? admin here is not faceless and here we use Bahasa when we want to make post here, but i will tell you the earning here is very low for you dude, it is just like not worthy if you always post in big PTP forums

I don't think this site is still functioning the way we expect it as at now.If the site is still in operation and is using the plan stated here by the thread starter,many people would have rushed to it.It willbe good if someone can come up and make the site one of the best again.