Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Liberty Payer - Libertypayer.com

am not admin

LibertyPayer is an independent exchange. We offer our customers reliable, friendly, efficient and easy-to-use service for buying/selling of e-currency.

LibertyPayer offers competitive rates which are among the best in the trade. At this moment, I am trading Liberty Reserve/PM as it is by far the most popular forex used e-currency available on the Internet.

We allow customers to deal with all major banks in India. Other countries customer's can pay us via Moneygram, Western Union, Bank Wire etc.

banks accepted in india:-

State Bank India

ICICI Bank

AXIS Bank

western union

here is the link

http://www.libertypayer.com/

Note: I already sold LR to them a couple of time, and that time they paid me 44/- per LR USD, i found their overall service quite satisfactory, and admin was supportive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yup its great to find an exchanger locally who has good repute and

provide good rate for buying and selling liberty reserve. And yes

International members can utilise their services to exchange LR to paypal.

True that this is most legit exchanger as admin is well known when it talked

i knew that admin of this exchanger is same as that of moneymakergang forum.

So we can expect we will not be scammed for little money in exchange.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't try it before for exchanging or buy-selling purpose. But I have talked with the agents & he can talk in HINDI as well English. The min. amount we can sell is 10$ that is why I am not using it. But it seems to be good features & professional also. The rates are same at 45 RS. & 50 RS. for sell & buy.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome.. They Accept AXIS Bank.. was having huge problems with HDFC bank and paypal :D so happy that at least LibertyReserve Accepts AXIS Bank

!!

@speedbus i would like to correct you a bit,

It is not LibertyReserve which is accepting Axis Bank,

but this is libertypayer an Exchanger from India who accepts and pay thru axis bank for selling/buying Liberty Reserve.

Though now since many days i have not made any transaction with this one but during my transactions in past - I got nice service from LiberyPayer.

• 2 weeks later...

So this site is exchanger just for the Indian only right?? but i see they accept the western union...how about the rate to exchange?? are that is low?? i think if this site have the low fees international member can exchange with the big amount via western union ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well, have heard much about this reliable program on forums around,

they have good reputation and satisfied customers,

there is mentioned on the top of the site that the selling rate of LR is 45 INR,

I think that should be updated with better rates like at least 47 or 48 INR as per the present rates.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

@rockydguru

well, I am not sure of it, because I never had done any transaction with this exchanger, the reason is that the minimum asked for an order is $10, and I don't afford a $10 to just test the exchanger program if they really pay, even not heard from my friends as well, if it's trusted.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...