Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buylr - buylr.in

Now the selling rate is 47rs and its decrease 1 rs which is bad news to us who selling here. anyway recently within 3 days i sold my $76 here and got payment very first . few days ago was worry about their site down and i contaced via phone and their ph support is also very fine.

I think that the down time was to change the selling rate to 47 rs and update that information on the site,

for that maintenance purpose the site might have been offline, just my opinion,

I haven't yet deal with them for about a week now,

yes, the rate is lowered by 1 rs which is really bad news for me as well.

Today again i sold my LR here and asked about rate . representative told me that now there is no chance to increase the rate 48 again and this rate will continue . anyway this rate is also not very bad when many days before we have to sold more lower rate here.

well, I have made good advantage of the higher rate of 48 rs so far and was profited with good selling rates,

now that the rate is decreased by one rupee, still that is not to be worried as this exchanger is the best trusted among all,

obviously the LR demand for now might have decreased that exchangers lowered the price for LR from sellers.

well, my payment is pending today, the admin seems to be offline,

today, in the early morning I have placed a sale order and due to the admin being offline, I think the payment will arrive to my account tomorrow,

sometimes there will be delays in completing the orders here,

but nothing to worry as the payments will be sure from this trusted company.

well, recently the selling rates was lowered to 47rs and for last few days it was 45rs now,

I just checked out on their site that the seller will get 45 rs per USD,

this is really a low rate unfortunately,

I think the reason for such low rate may be due to the LR downtime that happened recently.

well, the buying rate of LR is 50 rs per USD and selling rate is 47rs per USD,

good to know that the selling rate has been set back to 47 rs as before,

or else for last few days it was too less that 45rs per USD,

well, I have sold some LR today and have received a fast payment already.

today I have placed a sale order for 7 LR in the early hours and they have sent me the payment already,

as there is no minimum limit, we can sell as low as $1 as well,

well , it's 47 rs rate today to sell LR here and it is satisfactory,

hope they soon increase the selling rates to 48rs as before,

surprisingly, the selling rate of LR is once again decreased to 45rs today,

this is a big gap from 48rs of previous rates on the site and that of present times.

I think it's only better rates now for buyers, to get LR with low costs,

and don't know, when the selling rate will be set back at 48rs as before.

• 2 weeks later...

well, we can't log in to accounts or place orders on this site, as the admin seems to be on holidays,

we can see this notification while we open the site,

christmas.jpg

well, the site has started to take orders but I think few members have been still awaiting even after the site started to take deals,

that is what we can understand from the testimonials from the regular clients of the program,

so I think I should wait few days till the things become normal and then have to make any order on the site.

• 2 weeks later...

last week, the orders that were placed were in pending status and got delayed for more than usual terms and conditions,

anyway, this week, seems the site has been back to normal rocking performance that

we can have all the positive testimonials from those clients,

it's good to see the team of the exchanging program back to their job completing the orders the same day they were placed !

some important information from their site as on 10th May, 2011, regarding temporary issues going on ! hope they come back to normal job soon.

lr.jpg

This is one of my best exchanger but i am really disappointed after hearing the news . i already sold here good amount of LR and i loved their service because there system is really very very nice. due to this site probelm i also hold selling my LR and hopefully looking their comeback in business.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...