Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buylr - buylr.in

I am not admin.

I found this exchanger very reliable and sold LR to them serveral times and each time i found them quite supportive and fast service.

I am quite satisfied with their service as they transferred money to my bank account just instantly and admin is quite supportive on chat and phone as well.

WELCOME TO BUYLR.in

BUYLR.IN is the registered and authorized liberty reserve agent in india. We BUY, SELL and EXCHANGE liberty reserve within INDIA .The website is operated and run by EASYPAY PAYMENT SOLUTIONS Pvt. Ltd..Operating daily since Jun 2010, buylr.in provides trustworthy & fast e-currency trading services with live chat support at competitive rates in INDIA

BuyLR at 51/- INR (Minimum 1USD)

Sell LR at 46/- INR (Minimum 1USD)

Exchange from LR to PP (5% fee)

Instant Transfer to SBI/ICICI/AXIS Bank

Link:

https://www.buylr.in

• 2 weeks later...

I chatted the staff on their site and found very good response.

Even i see very good feed back (comments) from the users on their site.

Soon i shall go to sell them LR as i feel they give best rate 46/-, and hope i will get instant bank transfer like others.

@yash dont worry i have made many transaction with this exchanger and each time they paid me after few moments of completing the order from my side.

And till now i did not find any exchanager giving better rates than buylr, I only take caution always that i always transact in small quantities like 10-15$ at once.

Now i am thinking to collect some information about this site because really i wanted to exchange my money with this site first time when they are offering good rate and the coincidence that to whom i exchange ever i have some problem with his . hope i will success my first transaction with this although i have to wait some more days to reach my lr terget.

Now i am thinking to collect some information about this site because really i wanted to exchange my money with this site first time when they are offering good rate and the coincidence that to whom i exchange ever i have some problem with his . hope i will success my first transaction with this although i have to wait some more days to reach my lr terget.

Look @nikhil though i have made many transactions with this exchanger and each time i found them legit. But none of my single transaction was more than 21$. I would suggest you also to begin with small transactions of 5-1$ and being the rates same i think it only need little more time to exchange but lot of safety with any exchanger.

This exchnager having good rates for buying selling liberty reserve looks exciting,

and legit as several people have tried it and got satisfied by their services

now it shall be less risky to sell/buy with this oine. Good thing is no minimum requirement and we can buy/sell any amount here.

• 2 weeks later...

I have sold my LR here yesterday & They sent my deserve Rupees to my bank account within few seconds -- Here is the TEXT Proof --

Dear Mownabrata,

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U5874878 (Mownabrata Dey):

Date: 12/15/2010 8:13 AM

Batch: 51349413

Sent To: U7059107 (Easypay Payment Solutions)

Amount: $3.90

Memo: SLR22088

Thank you.

I exchange here two times , first time $25 and got within 1 hours to my sbi account and next time i exchange $15 but this time i have to wait more 1 day and support contact me through ph informing me that there is some problem of financial department and i have to wait for one day and one day later i get my payment.

• 1 month later...

yogesh : you didn't get the news, they increase the rates with selling at 48 RS & buying at 52 RS as you are gong to sell then you will be profitable as well... I am doing their great offers... HOpe it will be greatest one.... in INDIA..

This is really great news friend, I actually seen another exchanger paying 48/- and sold to that,

but this being my regular exchanger next time i shall return to this as i feel quite safe while transacting with buylr.

And now i shall be selling regularly whenever i have 10$ or more as i dont want to keep more funds in my LR after getting scammed once.

• 3 weeks later...

I have made many deals with this site, they are reliable,

presently, this site is buying LR at the rate of 48 rupees,

which is the higher rate given by this site,

although the minimum is $10 to sell to them, they also paid me for less than $10 as well, when I sent to them for sale.

today in the early morning, I have sent $9.75 LR to them for sale,

and immediately in business hours, I have received the payment as well,

occasionally they delay the payments, and normally their payment system is very fast,

they have 48 rs rate for a long time, and I hope they continue with the same price offered for sellers.

once again I have made a deal with them yesterday, successfully,

usually they paid me in the early business hours,

but yesterday, being weekend, the payment was four hours delayed,

still I think that's quite fast payment arrived and their support service is also brilliant.

well, the chat service is offline today that I think even the admin is offline as well,

I have placed a sale order few hours ago that I guess teh payment will be arrived only on monday as the admin is offline,

but still few members those who can't wait that long are complaining the procession delays in the testimonial section.

pending payment received ! the sale order that I placed here last saturday was today completed and I have received the payment,

those clients that were complaining also have got their deals completed that posted positive testimonials,

the admin was offline that the transactions were delayed otherwise

orders will be usually completed the same day that those have been placed over here.

problem in loading the page !

today it is strange for me, the site is not loading for almost two hours for now, I have been trying to access the site,

this is the first time in my experience that the site has accessing issues,

another few friends were also not able to get access as well from their end,

yesterday I received one payment, I hope the site comes back to online soon.

it's been almost 24 hours of waiting and the site is still unavailable,

I think there might be any maintenance work going on that the site must be offline,

otherwise they are trusted and honest admin pays fast,

only if he is offline the payment will be delayed sometimes, waiting for the site to be accessible.

well, the site was back online as usual, and the clients that placed orders were also paid, that we can have their positive response in testimonials section,

this exchanging program is user trusted and there is no doubt we are all satisfied with their services

and will keep on dealing with them and make use of their best services.

Now the selling rate is 47rs and its decrease 1 rs which is bad news to us who selling here. anyway recently within 3 days i sold my $76 here and got payment very first . few days ago was worry about their site down and i contaced via phone and their ph support is also very fine.