Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

1clickeasy - 1clickeasy.com

standart

Program Summary: I am looking for highly motivated affiliate partners who can take action and use all the promotion tools, information and training I provide to drive targeted traffic to the high-demand information products that I will sell for you. You`ll be paid 100% commission straight to your PayPal account on my front-end products and 50% commission on the upsell! Your name will be auto-magically added to the sales page and the customers will send money straight to YOUR PayPal account. Many of the website integration tools I give you are what I like to call "set and forget affiliate systems" that drive people through your affiliate link on autopilot.

Payment method : paypal

commission per sale : 50%

http://1clickeasy.com/go.php?a=339&p=1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

As I check the website I don't really know if this will really works. This kind of program is quite difficult to advertise or convince them to join because most of it are scam. I think will join only if this kind of website if I know the admin or I have a friend that close to the owner of the program.