Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyMakerGang - moneymakergang.com

Nikhil

Now they have new rates of 4-5 cents per post and thread ,so many more users can be found active over there .

As of know the admin is causing much truble with processing the payments .

what is the minimum payout of this website? and your opinion is that site is good like? but for me i stay here because of the good rates and good admin.

now I think the minimum payout is set at 4$ and you cna request the payment once you have around 100 posts ,But if you are posting osme threads you can reach the payout earleier .

It is sad that the admin is just paying 1 cent per payment proof and also now the payouts are processed just twice in a month .

In forex section MMG admin offer some free forex robot but it unable to download and i also tried to download the forex signal given by admin but unable to download and it seems that there is not good source which provided admin .hope admin will be serious next time if he provide such downloadable things.

But as of know it is better not to request the payment via Paypal as the withdrawal fee is will be higher for PP when compared to LR .

And as of know another demerit of the site is that the admin will pay only twice in a month .On 15th and 30th of every month .

Finally this MMG have hcnaged their ownership and the new admin has stated that it will no longer be a PTP program and the yalso have not paid any of the payouts too .Around 12 payouts can bee seen in the pending ones as of know what they tries to do is become a 100% non paying one .