Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PayBox - paybox.me

amath

If Paybox is an alternative to Paypal then their terms should be along similar lines as Paypal, thus users accounts should not be terminated unless something fraudulent has occurred. But even in this case if the balance was funded by their own funds (or payments received from vendors, friends, or merchants) it should still rightfully remain theirs

What I noticed about this site is that they keep on updating us on the latest movement they made, anyway received another update again:

Fri, Feb 25 – Update on Projects

Posted on February 25, 2011 by Scott

Update on Projects

The testing on the new servers has gone very well this week. This weekend our programmers will move ahead with the final steps required to move the user database. The work on the website this weekend may cause the website and/or payments to be unavailable for periods of time (possibly many hours at a time). We expect everything to be up and operational by Monday.

Rebranding

As part of our growth and preparations to begin accepting payments for digitally delivered goods, PayBox.me will be rebranding our service. I will post more details on this on Monday.

Thanks for participating as we work to make our service the best it can be.

if this site proves to be legit in the future then lucky for all those members who has gotten their spot early and win all those bucks. :P seriously,its been a while already but i dont think members will lose anything if this turns scam. you need not click ads to earn and no investments are made as well.

• 3 weeks later...

they already changed their name become virtuepay not paybox again maybe this is what djfritz mean as re branding but some people said tha paybox admin only wants to get more traffic and then sold tis domain after it has many traffic

• 2 weeks later...

I have an account here in Payboxme for a long time already. It's been months already since I've signed up here.

But until now, I don't see any advancement with this program. I don't what their planning to do, or if they will just stay like that, etc.

I think this is not working anymore, and every time I visit their site, it proceeds me to paybox.com already which has a non-English language.

I think my account balance there is almost $500 already, but still, nothing's happening.

• 2 weeks later...

:) PayBox.me has become VirtaPay. You will find all your previous earnings and more in VirtaPay, if you were a member of PayBox.me.

Login with your PayBox username and password as soon as possible.

No need to register, all accounts were transferred to the new site.

VirtaPay is developing a private virtual currency and payment processing service to make real-world buying and selling online easier, more secure and available to everyone.

If you are not a member yet, I recommend you to join, in any case, you have nothing to lose.

Why you should join today...

• You start with $25 in your VirtaPay account and it's free.
  • VirtaPay will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating.
  • You get $10 per person you refer to VirtaPay.

Click here to visit/join!

• 2 weeks later...