All Pips

Bee4 - Bee4.biz

megrawab

Bee4 website!

- Make money sharing files.

- Up to $3 per clicked links.

- $10 minimum cashout.

- 10% ref bonus

According to my experience about this site, it is like linkbucks and adfly but on this one offers surveys or task offers or buying offers when a shortened link is shared that's why it offers higher value per clicks unlike other get paid to share links program. If you know sharecash.org, its the same but Bee4 offers more offers available for international members so you won't mind sharing links internationally. Aside from that, it is not only links and files that you can protect but also video and password files.

Bee4.biz has some of the highest payouts you will see. Most of our competitors offer between $5 and $50 per 1000 downloads or visitors. With us you will be able to make up to $3000 per 1000 downloads!

Bee4.biz is still in beta and we have a ton of great features on the way.

- from Bee4.biz website

Checkout Bee4 here: http://bee4.biz/?ref=933

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is astonishing program as I saw some people who earn a very large amount of cash on this site. I have connected this place and I don't be acquainted with how I can really make a lot of money from this program. Satisfy help me and give us some tricks from this place.

This is astonishing program as I saw some people who earn a very large amount of cash on this site. I have connected this place and I don't be acquainted with how I can really make a lot of money from this program. Satisfy help me and give us some tricks from this place.

Yeah, i need some tips and tricks too which can help me to work and make some good amount monney because this is not very hard work to do but we need to use brain to work in this site site so if any one have good advise about this site so please tell us.