Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Futuretrails - Futuretrails.com

My investment expired in this program earlier than i expected - I invested in 2% daily for 150 working days plan 10$ on 28th July 2010. And Today i see my deposit is shown inactive. I still received only for 107 days. How come my invest expire? In history about my deposit it is clearly mentioned :

Deposit $ 10.00 Jul-28-2010 09:27:37 AM

Deposit to 2-2.4% Daily For 150 Business Days

So my depsoit expired in 107 days, is anyone else in the same plan and can clarify me about the issue. I also sent a email about the querry to support for clarification.

I saw this program scam in some monitors.is the site paying or scam?better not to invest as all great programs coming to an end.

If the monitors are showing scam then ususally it is a scam coz monitors are often the last group who still got paid. Goodbye to this one. Base on the term, this program is on par.

Wow,futuretrails are showing paying status in other trusted monitors,don't know about your's.Pls which monitor is showing "problem" of this hyip,thanks

this hyip keep getting payment proof from investors that's why i doubt that monitor,but no harm in saying the monitor that says FT is scam,

I'm glad to see many members satisfied with this hyip work...this hyip has prove that they can be trusted and will keep doing this good work for sometimes...

with 18.5% daily I think it is a little bit risky but this hyip can always pay member on time...

they also accept many payment processors which make members more easy to invest...

The plans are good and it will encourage members to involve in this site.. The design of the site is looking nice to me.. I hope it will stay here for some time and made profits for members. It has given chance for both small and big investors to earn good income..