Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Futuretrails - Futuretrails.com

Did not find futuretrails discussion thread even after searching, so i am creating new one. This program has very good ranking on goldpoll and is paying since 359 days, i am invested in this program and usually the withdrawals are instant or very fast.

Future Trailsis the structural (legal, corporate) entities that manage controversial alternative investment instruments. Future Trails opportunities are originated through relationships which our talented investment team has built up with other professionals throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We have a professional financial team and also financial advisers for investing money. Future Trails diversifies funds in most profitable sectors of industry such as private equity, commercial property, hedge funds, Real state, Forex and in search of enhanced returns and reducing risk of investment. By some risk management methods we assure that your investment is safe with us with minimum risk. So diversification helps to reduce investment risks because in case of weakness in one sector the other sectors still guarantee the good profit. Diversification helps to reduce investment risks. By owning stocks of multiple companies, the funds share value is not devastated if an individual stock performs poorly.

As an Future Trails member, you will be a part of community with shared business interests. We bring the benefits of technology to our investors We deepen and enrich these relationships through disciplined growth, innovation and seamless execution. Future Trails demonstrates its commitments to investors through the firm's emphasis on excellence, integrity and ethical behavior. Our investor relationships are among our greatest competitive assets. We're growing our business by helping investors grow theirs.

New Plan

Duration 6 Days

Profit 18.5% to 22% Daily for 6 days

Minimum investment 10$

Link:

http://www.futuretrails.com

Being an old program they can still pay their members in here. GP has monitored this site the longest time and it seems they are a stable paying site for me. I started in here last July only and so far to this day they are paying me but I am still 34% ROI in here. So I guess they are doing fine. Looking forward for a better profits in here.

Yup - This is really from amongst few great hyips which have sustained paying status even in bad time.

I have already completed one investment with this hyip - and this continues paying, I have no doubt in fact that this is very good program

the only concern is they changed plan and that too short term plan.

this is an old hyip but it is not a popular one . i wonder why this one has not been popular. i like their new plan. i hope that they won't turn scam because of the introduction of a new plan. i will look if this one is paying the members with their good new plan. i like this 6 day plan actually.

I am so glad we have it on our monitor now and it paid me one dollar and fifty cents. It's not easy to hatch out that much from an hyip daily so for me it is a big roi. I like their plans. Any site that pays around the 2% a day mark seems to be my favorite.

• 3 weeks later...

it seems this one has been paying quite a long time already. i can see old payemnt proof dated march this year. so i think this one has proven that they are indeed paying. only that the minimum is quite high. $10 is quite too big for me now. as i have made it a rule not to invest more than what i can't afford to lose. and though this is still paying i can't aford to lose that much. so though this is paying i think that i won't just easily invest on this one yet.

I will like to tell futuretrails i invested $10 i'm suppose to get 6 payment for six day(six working day).. now what happen.. u got 5 payment on-time @ $1.85 but my sixth payment is missing.. just they give me bonus of $1 this Monday.. but no earning is added.. i emailed admin for it.. but still no response.. so please be aware before investing..

Even though the site is being running from August and having changed plans during October yet the admin have never bothered to install monitors to facilitate easy review of the site paying status further the absence of stats also makes it difficult for a new investor to study the paying status unless he check with the payment proof posted in forums which doubles the investors workload

I don't know the reason but I have noticed that members were discussing that this should stay few more days paying,

even the minimum to test the site is also somewhat huge a $10,

anyway, there is no complaints so far and we can see the investors getting paid and posting proofs everyday.

Glad to note the hyip is having a wide range of payment processor including Alertpay and Bank wire

And the minimum investment is very low as $10. I will very soon join this site as soon as i get some money since the plans are short term and only 6 days and its most trusted site

• 2 weeks later...

@yogesh you are really one among the few who are able to get just double their investment in a hyip program

And this shows the greatness of this program.

Good thing is even now they have minimum investment of 10$ only so affordable for most, I am thinking to join this as well - after i get paid on forums.