Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ForexIntraDayLTD - forexintradayltd.com

I'm not admin ,

Link : ForexIntraDayLTD

ForexIntraDay LTD history began just over a year ago. We continue to increase the development rate(pace) and open new investment possibilities for clients and traders, offering them the most lucrative investment products and secure environment for investment.

Today ForexIntraDay LTD is presented by the 1 office in Belize. We have been chosen by 5 thousand traders who successfully earn with us. Many of ForexIntraDay LTD clients increase their investments in dozens of times, and some have earned their first million! The average trade turnover of the company is more than $380 thousands a month.

ForexIntraDay LTD constantly develops and improves a package deal given on Forex market that gives more possibilities to our clients and traders for efficient control and augmentation of their capital.

ForexIntraDay LTD conducts the active policy of expansion of the services market for the clients, giving them a way to commodity-raw and stock exchanges. In that way we open unique possibility to increase the capital, using not only the world currency market, but also shares market, futures, world indexes (Dow Jones, NASDAQ, S&P500).

The basic direction of the company work is rendering of services for traders and investors in market Forex market.

Plan :

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

Link : ForexIntraDayLTD

Site has god unique design and ddos and ssl is visible on the site. All plans look sustainable and offer quite reasonable but attractive roi. Good choice of payment processors including LR and AP and lower minimum of 1$ adds to the attraction. But i would avoid this as my experience with the programs which returns principal has not been good and i prefer those include principal in roi so they dont face financial problem at time of returning principal.

The min in this hyip is perfect from $1.00 the kind of site i like most.

Others then all above written by yogesh is the news on the site..

This is actually funny again:)

News

ForexIntraDay LTD company rewarded the most active trader of the month. Its revenue in May was 84%. Number of newly attracted customers -48!

Where was that reward given again? I mean what reward we talking about?

In anyway this one i think could be a joiner for the first plan. 22 days could be worth trying it out. The site surely costed a nice amount to put up for the admin and the features isnt free he added.

I dont see any rating page and i dont know but it dosent look that there was planned one either on the site....

• 1 month later...

This site is just running for 32 days now. I guess its already prove its self stable for now. I guess I can say that this site is still good for another two more months. I just hope that this site will last longer than that but I feel this site has not enough momentum to carry itself longer than that unless investors rate increases.

In the last seven days this site is down by 4% in terms of traffic and this site is only a month old. this site is not good for me. A good hyip usually have a good 10% increase every week if they are less that three months. So that means this site is already losing traffic at the young age.

7 day 0.00460 -4% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

I think the low traffic is because this site is not that popular,

if not advertised around, at least they should have a ratings section, and get listed by monitors,

there is no publicity thus the less visitors to the site, I guess,

other wise they have good plan features with nice ROI and affordable minimum, $1.

• 2 weeks later...

not a single monitor listing this program,

thus I am not sure about the current status of the program,

there is reasonable ROI from 1.3 to 2.2 % daily,

even the minimum of $1 is enough to test this one.

That's true. The minimum is only one dollar. But problem since theirs no monitoring sites that monitor this hyip site. I'm sure theirs a big reason why they don't add this one. As far as I know a good admin hyip first step is to find a review site or a hyip monitoring site or a forum to make a platform for his hyip site to become known and popular.

today, I have just tried to open the site,

but it's not loading from my end,

I am not sure if it's any technical problem related to the program or it's closed already !

• 2 weeks later...

I can't open the site either. I think this site turn to scam already. Theirs no other way right now but to move on. As long we keep on waiting for this site to starts paying or to return we are just wasting our time. All hyip that disappear don't return. That's the sad reality.

this program has problem of loading, for last few days, thus I think it's been long enough to wait for it to return,

but the problem still exists, so it looks like this one is a scam site now which has been closed already,

thread moved to closed programs list !

This site last payment is dated august 14-15 and I don't think this site will return in order to pay again. Its sad but I do agree its time to move on. Its time to close this thread and move on. I already removed this thread in my list of paying hyip. So this is the last time you guys will see me post in here unless its starts to pay again. But I doubt it.