Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HyperCompound - hypercompound.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Hyper Compound Inc. is an independent investment company founded in June, 2006. It has more than 5 years of successful experience in investment market.

The company adheres to the principles of openness, reliability and professionalism. The company renders investment and financial services to companies, financial institutions and private investors.

We are offering profitable investment opportunities - time deposits and call deposits which were proven to be convenient and reliable financial instruments to multiply your savings. There are 10 investment levels which depend on deposit amount.

Investment Plans:

69153085116197573242.jpg

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Referral Commission: 8% for 1st level referrals, 3% for 2nd level and 1% for 3rd level

Link: http://www.hypercompound.com/

Their sites look attractive. They also had bought a script for security. the terms may be 50 to 300 days long. Also compounding is available in all the plans. I don't know what is bonus interest. It is new for me that a HYIP offering 3 level affiliate program. We can make a test deposit as the minimum is 1$ only

This is the full-proof site with great security protect.They might used crystal script system with tri-band payment protector. On very front view they are still looking attractive as well as they really based on dynamic set of customize D-base; so we can enjoy dynamic data recovery service and we may use to increase out RoI plans.Overall they may stay for a suitable layout. (+1) from me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

latest news update from the program as on 3rd October that the site is now available in Hungarian as well.

HyperCompound website is now available in Hungarian

We are pleased to announce that our website is now available in Hungarian! More languages will be available soon.

just checked out the program's rank on Alexa, and it's around 14 thousands, there has been great improvement in the traffic of the program, recently,

this one has got + 660% traffic in last three months, 39% increase in one month and 28% increase in one week, looks like quite popular program !

It is popular with different programs. Plus, the monitor offers good RCB for it as well. What attracted me before was that the gsmonitor offered around $1.12 RCB for $3 investment. I was planning to try but finally decided to pass it because it didn't accept alertpay.

I am interested in the topic of alexa ranking. Can we open a thread in commuty talk or other area to discuss this technical issue? Thanks

@1860strongboy

well, there is general chat zone section, and there we can discuss in off topic sub section, regarding much information on Alexa ranking,

back to topic, I have been curious to know the program status and as per the details found from GoldPoll, this program, HC has been living for 115 days exactly and has been ACTIVE so far.

Not only the program look good and has gain trust of investors around hyip industry,

but their plans are distinct and these make me remember of most attractive past program which every hyip investor enjoyed oil-structure, this also has made the plans in such a way that longer your investment more returns you get, very affordable minimum of 1$ and older investment carry lessor withdrawal fee are few amazing features.

• 1 month later...

this program pays up to 3% maximum on every trading day, but still does exists, paying for 160 days so far,

to be exact, this program has been living for 161 days, for now, and yet stays active till date, it is great to see this program successfully completed five months, I guess it will be still safe to start investing at this stage as well.

So what has thanksgiving gotten to do with profits.well anyday anytime i give a total thumbs up to Hypercompound.i just wish they sow higher and higher as they generate profit for us daily.

it is non trading day and these programs pay profits based on trading days and they will declare holiday and announce no profit on holidays or non trading days so that there won't be any kind of panic created among investors, so whenever there is no profit accrued in the account, just check out the latest news and find the reason for the non profit.

I just hope the program keeps sowing higher and higher to put the minds of their investors at rest.i just hope the last long because am still far from my principal withdrawal time.well since they still have a paying status on most monitors then my mind still remains at rest.

there is various levels of investment in here that pays up to 3% daily ROI, but I remember Oil Structure program that turned to scam after straying active for six months, so I would better wait for another few days until this program also become six months old and still if this one stays active, then I accept that it will be staying alive for a year at least.

• 2 weeks later...

I have received this email recently which says to download a file named "contract" and fill the details and send.

is it from the hypercompound admin.Whoever is a member of hypercompound please post if you guys too have got this email?

this is what the email says

"""Welcome

We send each client a contract the investor. After reading will need to sign

and send back an e-mail adm@hypercompound.com

thank you

Team hypercompound.""

there is some latest announcement from the program HC as on 13th December 2011 regarding the Annual Symposium !

HyperCompound Annual Symposium

We are pleased to announce that beginning on February 3rd, 2012, HyperCompound will be holding a 3 days long Annual Symposium for its investors and company strategic partners at Hawaii's Hilton Village resort. The purpose of this Symposium is to analyze how current recession have affected the alternative investments market, and to explore future strategic approaches to counteract the economic down turns. We are happy to extend an invitation to 10 of program most active program investors at no additional charge. Provided accommodations will include round trip flight fair reimbursement for up to $1,200, five star hotel reservation and complementary meals. To find out if you qualify and to apply, please send us a message using the 'Contact Us' form on our website.

I have noticed there is complaints started on HC threads around, regarding pending withdrawals issue, even few monitors declare the problem status for this program, since they have no payments received since 22nd December, this news make investors a bit worried on the future of the program, hope HC manage to solve it ASAP.