$0.01 per click

$0.0050 per referral click

Cashout at just $2.00

Payments made within just 48 hours

Payment method:

PayPal

Direct Bank Transfer

Cheque

NiftyClick is a devision of M&P Computers, a small computer maintenance and repair company based in Doncaster, United Kingdom. M&P Computers and NiftyClick was founded in 2011 after 10 years of working with computers, we have been involved in pay to click and advertising since 2008 and have previously worked in all types of computing including programming, web hosting, file hosting, computer repair, web design, networking and much more. We believe our team now have the relevant experience needed to start a PTC venture.

Free registration, thank you:

NIFTYCLICK - The Revolutionary PTC

obr714525_banner.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

For the next 2 days NiftyClick Admin. are offering a chance to get much more for your money if you upgrade your account.

Right now if you upgrade you will get 20 free referrals.

Upgrades cost just $10 for one month, and you will get more money per click and 20 free referrals worth $20.

Thank you, darwin, for sharing Niftyclick. I am working on this PTC program as well. Currently they have 5 - 7 advertisements for free members, each worth $0.01. I have accumulated $0.22 in my account, hoping to make the minimum payout of $2.00. One thing about the site is, they do not mark the advertisements that you have already clicked. Other than that, the site is doing great.

I have heard rumours about the site not paying. Since they have pretty reasonable click rates, I am a little skeptical about this rumour. Has anyone on DMT got paid by NiftyClick? Can somebody help me verify or refute that rumour? Currently they are moving to another server. According to their website, they will be back in 48 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

NiftyClick.com is under new management

His name is Johnathon Stevens and he acquired NiftyClick.com from its previous owner this past week.

All cashout requests and user upgrade support requests up to this point have currently been processed and payments have been sent out.

Payment within few hours

obr737351_niftyclickpayment.JPG