Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12Backs - 12Backs.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

Hello Members and welcome to 12Backs the fastest way to make money, Why should you Surf or Click to get paid? Get paid without Surfing or Clicking ! Find out just how easy earning online can be! without hassles? I believe everyone should be paid FAST. Get Paid EVERYDAY! I do not require you to make a purchase before getting your payouts. I promise you the fastest payouts online and support second to none! You signup, purchase a membership, surf and GET PAID everyday automatic.

There will never be a need to ask or wait for your payout nor will I ever ask you to make a purchase to get your payout like some sites are now doing! 12% for 12 days a 144% return paid daily its that easy ! Advertisers we have alot of advertising options to providetargeted real live people for your ads. Don't want to spend a dime?

We have a way for you to make money with us also ! Did you know that we pay 5 levels down all paid easy! THIS IS EARNED BY BOTH FREE MEMBERS AND PAID MEMBERS ! Signup now and we will start you out as a free member earning referral payments. FREE ! And to make it even better you can upgrade your account to earn fast payouts. You have nothing to lose ... Give it a try and signup for free NOW !

Daily Earnings We pay you 12% of your membership level for 12 days giving you a 144% return.

Payouts are Daily for PAID members ONLY. Free members will earn referral payouts. Max membership level $12,000.00 Referral Earnings We give both free and paid members payouts for their referral's upgrades. Remember to setup all pay accounts for referral earnings. If a user upgrades using AlertPay you will get payout to AlertPay.

Link: http://12Backs.com/

offer 12% for 12 days and total ROI is 144%. these percentage amount is including principal and if 100% is our principal, it meant the net profit is 44% after 12 days or 3.7% per day. for hyip program maybe these rate is including high but for autosurf program, often I see many autosurf program offer more than 5% profit per day. so, maybe 3.7% per day still including reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...