Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nefund - nefund.com

I am not admin

Welcome

Our group of businessmen works in different directions, such as trade, small production and some favors in Internet, Internet shops. We have a lot of ideas concerning developing our business to higher level and making it more stable. We offer you stable monthly interest from 10-15 months, depends on your investment amount.

Investment Plans

Your interest and investment period depends on investment amount

Please note that all investments are separate and you will receive your profit automatically, principal withdrawal is possible but without profit.

Amount:$77 - $1,024 | Profit: 8% Monthly | 15 Months

Amount:$1,025 - $2,099 | Profit:11% Monthly | 14 Months

Amount:$2,100 - $4,999 | Profit:14% Monthly | 13 Months

Amount:$5,000 - $9,998 | Profit:16% Monthly | 12 Months

Amount:$9,999 -more | Profit:20.1% Monthly | 10 Months

Auto payout no registration required.

http://nefund.com/

This program has got paying status on goldpoll since 425 days. But looking at roi being highly reasonable it can be expected to stay further long period.

Minimum required is a bit high and not many of us will be able to afford it.

Further i prefer daily paying hyips be it low roi.

• 2 months later...

@yogesh

yeah, the minimum is unaffordable by small investors, it's quite huge,

but good to have reliable program like this,

life time is 501 days and has been paying so far, according to GP monitor.

• 7 months later...

I am quite amazed to see that this program is online since 700+ days and it has a paying status on Goldpoll as well as on some other hyip monitors.The program has been listed on GS monitor today so i think admin is making it big, it is definitely good to invest rather than relying on newcomers.

I cannot access the site so it must have surely turned into a scam.The minimum deposit was way too high for small investors like me. Many must have lost their money and i wonder if they were using AP? Investors could have then filed a dispute against the site owner.

Yes, this one is inaccessible in my side too. Yet, they are in 717 days already according to a hyip monitor. And also found different hyip monitors which do have different status some are paying and some are waiting and others were problematic and stay away status. Nefund means network fund.

We find on top that this site needs $77 to get start and they have long term monthly basis profit.

Amount:$77 - $1,024 | Profit: 8% Monthly | 15 Months

Amount:$1,025 - $2,099 | Profit:11% Monthly | 14 Months

Amount:$2,100 - $4,999 | Profit:14% Monthly | 13 Months

Amount:$5,000 - $9,998 | Profit:16% Monthly | 12 Months

Amount:$9,999 -more | Profit:20.1% Monthly | 10 Months

Where is real there are bid differences between these two.

Investment Plan 21% Daily 22% Daily 23% Daily 24% Daily 25% Daily 26% Daily 27% Daily Minimum Deposit $10 $701 $3,001 $6,001 $9,001 $12,001 $15,001 Maximum Deposit $700 $3,000 $6,000 $9,000 $12,000 $15,000 N/A Investment Period 5 Days 5 Days 5 Days 5 Days 5 Days 5 Days 5 Days Total ROI 105% 110% 115% 120% 125% 130% 135%

Mean their basic plan needs $10 and we have to leave our fund for 5 days, Though we can see that they have 21% daily for 5 days plan but in real they have profitable 1% daily - because of 105% total return. We can use both AP and LR here.

I wonder why such inaccurate rates were provided in OP? The minimum investment is just $10, so it really doesn't differ from the hyip standard minimum investment that much. Total ROI of 105% after 5 days is sustainable, but might be too little for many investors. Hopefully such small ROI leads to stable and paying long term program for the rest of us.

So far it seems that each on-site monitor report this program paying for the whole duration of over 700 days, so I'm quite sure this one is very sure bet for investment.

I feel that the ROI of the deposit is really very less compare to many other program and here the minimum deposit is $10 and it is of investment period of but i am not understanding about the returns they have mentioned in the first plan that they give 21% daily but Roi is 105% so i am bit confused .

hmm i wonder about this site how can it be this program could be survived more than 700 days, i must say this program now become one of the great site nowadays, and also it seems they have middle term investment, but i must think twice to invest in this program even they listed as paid program in many hyip monitors

This site is running over 14 days mean completed two successful weeks. According to me they are genuine till now. because we can find active post with daily update of their payment proof. As well as they have many monitors include some popular one - where all of them telling us that this site paying now. We can take 3000% rcb from the best monitor hyip.com

This site is running over 14 days mean completed two successful weeks. According to me they are genuine till now. because we can find active post with daily update of their payment proof. As well as they have many monitors include some popular one - where all of them telling us that this site paying now. We can take 3000% rcb from the best monitor hyip.com

i don't know if that 3000% RCB is for real but i am still use my logic when i want to invest in below that monitors, but yeah they are still paid till now, and the payment proof that some investors get from this program also shared in MMG and DTM today :D, it seems they will survive longer with that all

@Tricker sorry, please remind me what RCB again? 3000% sounds ridiculous, but maybe it is real...

I tried to acces the site today but it says that it is under maintenance and is updating, so I guess we have to wait for a bit.

The minimum depost is 77 dollars and that is a large sum. I see that it only targets investors who are investing large sums.

Too bad for the investors who like to go small.

This program last paid was on 4th April, that is yesterday, but currently there is no site, may be they are adding some features and maintenance is going on !

We are updating some features

We will be online very soon