Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EarnForFun-earnforfun.com

tprhzm2009

As far as I know this forum will come back to be PTP forum again.

Here is the email I received:

Dear tprhzm2009

We are happy to say that after long effort and time we are back. Our forum and liberty Reserve account has been hacked before.

Now we have recovered our forum database and now we are back with new features and views. Please be patient that we will start PTP soon.

Now Earnforfun.com has been open for public discussions and we will start making PTP very soon.

Thanks

EFF Team.

Re: When are you ready to come back to PTP forum?

To: tprhzm2009

tprhzm2009 Wrote:Dear Admin,

I am an old member on your forum, I am glad to hear that you will come bact to be PTP. I want to when your forum will be PTP again?

Best regards,

For now i cant say anything but we will soon be back . You know i need to regather much funds. Before that i am changing the layout of eff making it user friendly . Just see the changes in eff in next few days . Smile loads up for grabs.........in next few days.!!!

We are waiting for the good news.

Click here to join: EarnForFun

how come i didn't receive that email.i was member there too. I had big points i was not able to cash out.hope i can still find those points intact when they do come back

I don't know whether admin sent email to all old members, maybe you can chect it. as far as I know, all members account return to zero, this mean it is impossible for you to request your original points.

@indieover,

Check your junk folder. I received that email in my junk box.

@tprhzm2009,

All those points never reset. I can clearly see mine still remain at "EP 406", anyway, I don't receive any detail regarding this. So, I guess the admin might reset when the site restart again. ;)

I am still surprised that all my points are still as they wee a few months ago. I am waiting for the Admin to announce their PTP is open once again. I really preferred the old, compact layout and dark color schemes to this new one. I guess I'm averse to change, but there you have it.

• 4 weeks later...

Can you speaking in detail,for example the minimum payment and the rate of per reply and thread post.I even dont know you means,just introduce the forum is paying for post?And have you any proof?

Honestly I will just request you to forget this forum and look for another one.

EFF activity level is so so so low and barely anyone is active there. How are you going to earn with no one active there, right ?

It has been a good news that the forum was back but still i have found that their point system was not working perfectly in their 2nd appreance they also have not processed much payments ,Anyway hopefully everything will be done .

The list of approval is so long,but the paid members is so little.I doubt the admin meet the finance problems,otherise he why not payout to members?I request the payment had three days ago,but so far I not receive any money!