Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which broker is popular now?

Nona_3

Choosing the broker eventually comes down to each trader; as long as traders enjoy and feel comfortable using the trading environment at these brokers, they will usually continue to use the broker's services. For example, I have chosen FP Markets as my favourite broker and have traded with them for more than 4 or 5 years with no problems.

Ability to choose time for trading which is most convenient for you is one of the attractions of forex trading. It is a business that can be run as part time without the need of visiting office, and the system service support provided by my current broker Hotforex makes forex trading more comfortable and profitable.

• 5 months later...
On 12/15/2022 at 5:20 AM, radex78 said:

I see there are some new broker in forex world, in my experience FXOpen is popular broker and they having big forum community trader in the FXOpenforum dot com, you can join the forum for free, however although register for free, it is possible you make money from the forum when winning the contest, there are several types of contest in the forum, really interesting for all traders.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :)