Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do you trade if you are beginner?

Katie_90

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, trading is all about taking advantage of opportunities. The primary key in trading is good preparation and consistency in managing transactions. So Freshforex education is very important for a trader so they are always consistent in managing their trading transactions.

• 3 weeks later...

I suggest for beginners traders learn by reading and practicing, reading from various resources to understand forex and how to work trading. While using a demo account to shape skills before starting a real trading account, I suggest using demo ECN FXOpen to find a profitable trading strategy

• 2 weeks later...

A demo account is useful for beginners even experienced traders sometimes need to use a demo account to make backtest trading strategies or software trading like an indicator or robot trading. However, it will good if in the demo using the amount of funds the same as money that will investing later in real account, if making a consistent profit will make more confidence to start trading real account.

For those who like trading with robots, at FreshForex hosting a dedicated virtual server works smoother and more efficiently with automated trading systems, and FreshForex bots will provide important information for fast trading eliminating the need for complex charts and analysis.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are a beginner, I suggest using a demo account for a couple of months until you obtain consistent profit, then when going live, use a regulated broker like Exeness or FP Markets.

Trade with the lowest value to understand the live market because, when compared to the demo, the live market is more competitive.

Trading forex is potential business to make double money through forex trading, however needs good skill in trading to makes profit regularly, because besides forex offers potential gain also there is a risk in trading, the risk is investor could losing money in trading. For beginners they can only trading using demo ECN FXOpen to practice in real market conditions using fake money. Make sure in demo already find best own trading strategy because work in real account will face different pressure

• 2 weeks later...

A beginner trader should focus more on demo accounts before live trading because the demo helps in understanding the forex market and familiarising beginners with their brokers platforms.

Using a broker such as Avatrade or FP Markets is also good because they provide educational materials such as ebooks, webinars, and video tutorials.

• 3 weeks later...

Beginners must carefully start trading and choose the broker, because there are thousands more brokers in forex world, but not all of these companies are trusted. Make deep research like regulations, trading fee, rating brokers, and reviews traders to minimize entering scam companies.

• 2 weeks later...

There are currently many forex brokers available, and choosing the right one can be a challenge. I myself have chosen to join FreshForex as my broker. Besides being secure, they also offer deposit bonuses and welcome bonuses. If you're interested in these bonuses, you can use the promo code "onlyfresh0923," which can be claimed via live chat.

Beginners trader still lack experience and also knowledge better start trading in demo account to finding skill trading before going to live account, because trading in life account involved emotion, in demo account they must learn discipline how to put stop loss, target profit, position size, etc. Learn trading in demo account is free without any risk, all broker usually offers demo account for clients, in FXOpen we can use demo ECN

Beginners need to make a Trading Plan. I think a trading plan is very important, so before trading, preparing a Freshforex trading plan is the right first step. With a trading plan, every trader's activity has rules, such as money management that will be used, making good use of bonuses, and measuring proper risk management, so that we can control ourselves well and trading is not affected by emotions and greed that can damage our trading performance.

All professional traders they start as beginners, so if you are still beginner don't lose hope because of one failure. Failure is only delaying success, if still keep learning from our mistakes hence will improve the trading strategy to become more profitable. Take benefit from demo ECN FXOpen.

• 4 weeks later...